Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Helicopter parenting and browns

• Thread starter Shitskin=Shitlife
  • Start date
S

Shitskin=Shitlife

Recruit
★★★★
Why is extremely strict helicopter parenting so common with browns? It's the standard parenting style for this race where your parents stalk and control you. You have zero privacy. No other race has this as their default parenting style.

I seriously think having very religious and strict parents is a major factor in becoming an incel.

The over-protecting parents to depressed pipeline strikes yet again

Why is extremely strict helicopter parenting so common with browns? It's the standard parenting style for this race where your parents stalk and control you. You have zero privacy. No other race has this as their default parenting style.

I seriously think having very religious and strict parents is a major factor in becoming an incel.
Neglectful parenting leads to inceldom. Helicopter parenting would reasonably produce a Chad or HTN. What are you on about?

Because they come from lesser cultures where offspring are inhumanely treated as mere tools to improve their own standing in life. That being said, its better to have strict helicopter parents that force you to be something than neglectful parents that don't instill a work ethic in you

Because they come from lesser cultures where offspring are inhumanely treated as mere tools to improve their own standing in life. That being said, its better to have strict helicopter parents that force you to be something than neglectful parents who don't instill a work ethic in you
Not in the West. Neglectful parents allow you to socializemaxx and dark triadmaxx. It develops your confidence. Strict parenting stunts you socially and hurts your self esteem which are essential traits in western culture.

Not in the West. Neglectful parents allow you to socializemaxx and dark triadmaxx. It develops your confidence. Strict parenting stunts you socially and hurts your self esteem which are essential traits in western culture.
Confirmed.

The more coddled the child, the more useless and weak the adult.

Witness rich kids... They turn into super assholes.

Neglectful parenting leads to inceldom. Helicopter parenting would reasonably produce a Chad or HTN. What are you on about?
Neglectful parents produce chads who go to parties every night and live out all their hedonistic dreams as teenagers

Helicopter parents produce incels by not ever allowing their children to develop socially and forcing them to rot in their room all day

If i didnt have helicopter parents i probably wouldnt be here, and ive spoken to several others on this site who this is also true for

Confirmed.

The more coddled the child, the more useless and weak the adult.

Witness rich kids... They turn into super assholes.
It's not "coddling" because it entails lots of putting you down for control ("you're a piece of shit who needs to listen to me" or "you're scum because you don't obey your parents"). It lowers your self-worth. Brown parenting would be considered abuse by Western standards, and truthfully, it is. It's more so that brown parenting style leads to high inhib while black and white parenting style leads to low inhib and extroverted, which is a major advantage in the west.

Last edited:
Neglectful parents produce chads who go to parties every night and live out all their hedonistic dreams as teenagers

Helicopter parents produce incels by not ever allowing their children to develop socially and forcing them to rot in their room all day

If i didnt have helicopter parents i probably wouldnt be here, and ive spoken to several others on this site who this is also true for
This guy gets it

It's not "coddling" because it entails lots of putting you down for control ("you're a piece of shit who needs to listen to me" or "you're scum because you don't obey your parents"). It lowers your self-worth. Brown parenting would be considered abuse by Western standards, and truthfully, it is. It's more so that brown parenting style leads to high inhib while black and white parenting style leads to low inhib and extroverted, which is a major advantage in the west.
Yeah, there is that. At least for normie types.

My neighbors yell at there kids and ask if they are retards!

But they get whatever stupid toy crap they want... Probably as a form of parental remorse?

Either way it's bad. Those kids are stupid AF. But they are probably shell shocked.

I'm brown an my parents were not like this

Neglectful parents produce incels who ruined their bodies through high stress and low sleep during the one time in their lives where they were supposed to be protected.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back