Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Helicopter parent dad said it’s my fault that I have no friends

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
My helicopter parents, especially my mom, basically never let me outside, currently I’m 16, and have no friends. 0. I had a friend in middle school, but my parents cut him off. I was walking into my home after my brother and dad picked me up, and I mumbled that “summer is wasted, never got to go outside”, and my brother, who is younger than me and has many friends because my parents are unfair, was smart at the mouth once more, and said that it was my fault that i had no friends and my dad agreed. At that very moment I swung my bag against the little fucker’s chest, and my dad punched me in my chest, but I didn’t feel it, and I grabbed my belt and threatened to kill my self if he came any further. Night ruined. It never began.

So you live in nyc? Is it like some kind of rough neighborhood? Or arr yer parents some kind of tv news fear junkies?

They're killing your social life , They don't let you go out and expect you to have friends

So you live in nyc? Is it like some kind of rough neighborhood? Or arr yer parents some kind of tv news fear junkies?

Kinda both, but I don’t live in a shitty part of NYC so they really have nothing to fear. They only fear for me for some reason even tho I’ve never abused drugs or alcohol, but I’m gonna start stealing their alcohol to cope tbh
They're killing your social life , They don't let you go out and expect you to have friends
Exactly and the say “oh make real friends online but make sure they’re not randoms” :feelshaha: like wtf

Kinda both, but I don’t live in a shitty part of NYC so they really have nothing to fear. They only fear for me for some reason even tho I’ve never abused drugs or alcohol, but I’m gonna start stealing their alcohol to cope tbh

Exactly and the say “oh make real friends online but make sure they’re not randoms” :feelshaha: like wtf
Lol. Everyone online is a rando! Wtf?

Tell them "real life" is what's really real!

Maybe they just want to make sure they don't have to go far if they need a punching bag?

I know a dude that was helicoptered as a kid by his christstain mom. Dudes like 40 something still taking care of that old bitch! She told him stuff like, "all women are evil whores!" Really! ( she ought to know! Lots of kids by lots of different dudes...)

Anyway. He is now - and alway was - her slave. Her checks pay for his cars! And house. Dude does lawnmower jobs like a kid!

Disobey him and defend yourself if he attacks you.

Helicopter parents create mentally ill children.

Disobey him and defend yourself if he attacks you.

I do, ive pulled knives and keep them underneath my bed Incase anyone tries anything.

Helicopter parents create mentally ill children.

They really do. I’m diagnosed with ADHD but it’s gotten worse, I’m extremely paranoid and I think I might have bipolar or some sort of schizo.

Lol. Everyone online is a rando! Wtf?

Tell them "real life" is what's really real!

Maybe they just want to make sure they don't have to go far if they need a punching bag?

I know a dude that was helicoptered as a kid by his christstain mom. Dudes like 40 something still taking care of that old bitch! She told him stuff like, "all women are evil whores!" Really! ( she ought to know! Lots of kids by lots of different dudes...)

Anyway. He is now - and alway was - her slave. Her checks pay for his cars! And house. Dude does lawnmower jobs like a kid!

Yep, always calling me a failure, when they’re really the ones that failed me. I feel bad for that guy too

Leave these trash family as soon you can. i will be ditching mine soon enough. Will festroy their belief in islam,allah and buddhapill then. will also butn the quran on video and leave it for them.

Leave these trash family as soon you can. i will be ditching mine soon enough. Will festroy their belief in islam,allah and buddhapill then. will also butn the quran on video and leave it for them.
I wish you luck bro, I hope they aren’t too extreme and try to hurt you.

I wish you luck bro, I hope they aren’t too extreme and try to hurt you.
rhey cant do anything. j am gymceled and have over $250k saved up. i only stayed with them in hipe that they would find the kight and to save money for surgery. but the time ot had taken me to eave up has been so long that I no longer fet lleasure from anything and am too much on the spiritual path to leave.

How the fuck are you supposed make friends if he is too strict?

hypocrisy, they want me to be lonely.
That’s just fucked up, man. Society is hell for many of us men. Male suicide rates are only going to increase.

Or arr yer parents some kind of tv news fear junkies?
kek, that was my mom. I played outside a lot in elementary school but she never let me go over to their houses

kek, that was my mom. I played outside a lot in elementary school but she never let me go over to their houses

Yep, supposedly my friends’ parents were going to molest me or do something horrible, according to my own parents, even though I was molested by an extended family member (Never told them tho, way too scared to) JFL.

your family sounds like a shit learn how to live on your own asap