Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Held the door for the girl that i tryed to run personality and just be white game on.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
The girl that I was running personality and just be white game on yesterday ended up resulting in nothing.
But I held the door for her as she was getting out just as soon as I was, she said thank you so at least she's not an ungrateful bitch.
I feel like a colossal cuck, I keep thinking that something will happen but nothing does, I should have slammed the door in her face.

Women don't respect slavish men. Don't hold the door open for anybody.

Dude wtf dont you understand? We talked about this yesterday. Get it through your FUCKING head, that girl DOSENT LIKE YOU AND SHE NEVER WILL. STOP THINKING SOMETHINGS GOING TO HAPPEN! NOTHINGS GOING TO HAPPEN SHE DOSENT LIKE YOU!!!!!!

Only visit places with automatic doors. Only hope for doorcels.

Congratulations, you're a cuck. Next time slam the door in the bitch's face

Dude wtf dont you understand? We talked about this yesterday. Get it through your FUCKING head, that girl DOSENT LIKE YOU AND SHE NEVER WILL. STOP THINKING SOMETHINGS GOING TO HAPPEN! NOTHINGS GOING TO HAPPEN SHE DOSENT LIKE YOU!!!!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I have to stop having these delusions that she likes me in my head, god damn its hard being an incel, the girl isnt even hot but im still trying to smash.

Cuck. Stop doing this shit.