Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Heil Trump! Confirmed: Trump shot

Posteditagainawardcongratulationssoldierarmyholdjak

I thought this was a troll the first time I saw it on here until I checked twitter

CIA assassination

I'm impressed by how calmly he handled it

INCELS.IS LOVES AND SUPPORTS YOU DONALD J TRUMP ALLL INCELS.IS MEMBERS BACK TRUMP WE GOT THIS INCELS.IS TRUMPYS WE CAN SO THIS 2024 WE WILL MAKE AMERICA STRONG AGAIN PROUD AGAIN SAFE AGAIN GLOROIUS AGAIN AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!! DONALD J TRUMP LOVES YOU ALL

INCELS.IS LOVES AND SUPPORTS YOU DONALD J TRUMP ALLL INCELS.IS MEMBERS BACK TRUMP WE GOT THIS INCELS.IS TRUMPYS WE CAN SO THIS 2024 WE WILL MAKE AMERICA STRONG AGAIN PROUD AGAIN SAFE AGAIN GLOROIUS AGAIN AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!! DONALD J TRUMP LOVES YOU ALL
Heil Trump! Heil Trump! Heil Trump!

I will always respect and have admiration for Donald Trump! After the scamdemic - I was left without a job! Thanks to glorious President Donald Trump - I was paid “boosted” unemployment payments! The payments were biweekly, and averaged around $1,400 dollars (deposited in my debit account on time twice a month). It was lovely, it was “reparations” for being an incel.

I lived the good life, and eventually stacked $27,000 in brilliant Donald Trump money! I will always love Trump! Heil Trump! Heil Trump! Heil Trump!

View: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2km3kq

I will always respect and have admiration for Donald Trump! After the scamdemic - I was left without a job! Thanks to glorious President Donald Trump - I was paid “boosted” unemployment payments! The payments were biweekly, and averaged around $1,400 dollars (deposited in my debit account on time twice a month). It was lovely, it was “reparations” for being an incel.

I lived the good life, and eventually stacked $27,000 in brilliant Donald Trump money! I will always love Trump! Heil Trump! Heil Trump! Heil Trump!

View: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2km3kq

That Cheeto hates short men may this be a warning of what happens when you don’t respect them in grand theft auto V made for PlayStation 5 and Xbox one

it's a psyop they're playing with your emotions , i ain't no conspiracy guy but when it comes to most of shit like this it's all fake and alreay organized behind the scenes no matter the political party.