Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Heil Hitler

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
F5D50073 028B 439B BB61 43A3DB5CEC8F

Fun fact: Hitler originally intended for Mein Kampf to be entitled 'Four and a Half Years of Struggle Against Lies, Stupidity and Cowardice'.

Much catchier title imo.

Last edited:
Fun fact: Hitler originally intended for Mein Kampf to be entitled 'Four and a Half Years of Struggle Against Lies, Stupidity and Cowardice".

Much catchier title imo.
Four and a Half Years of Struggle Against Lies, Stupidity and a black teenager yelling "this nigga eatin baked beans" in a movie theater
:feelsLSD:

Glo In Peace Hitler even tho im polish

@Einon this is your thread b

Women loved him. Enough said.

My great uncle was in the SS. He served his Reich and Führer with pride. :feelsokman:

Can you make a solid argument that this world would be any worse if Germans had won WW2? I'm not even a Nazi but JFL at thinking commies, libshits or neocons are somehow better. I just think it's funny how you cannot say anything supportive of an empire that's been dead for 75 fucking years and (((they))) are still making anti-nazi movies. Who gives a flying fuck? Fix the current world. I was born in the late 70s. Hitler supposedly died shortly after my PARENTS were born!

Last edited:
Hitler was a Chad

Attachments

• 1580058239341.jpg
    1580058239341.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 13