Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill heightpilled again! short is the average U.S. height

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/r80sml/hey_incels_short_men_dominate/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

20211203 103106

It is over.

So retarded, it's like saying because messi is 5'6, 5'6 is the perfect height for dating

Either seriously low iq idiot Braindead or gaslighting nasty fuckers. have posted a blackpill in itself:feelshaha::feelskek:

IT dropping the [UWSL] heightpill :blackpill:jfl.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]They are so stupid they can’t even make a proper meme that represents their view. [/UWSL]
Either seriously low iq idiot Braindead or gaslighting nasty fuckers. have posted a blackpill in itself:feelshaha::feelskek:
They are just stupid

I could probably find a sport where it's advantageous to be short, doesn't mean manlets are considered any less subhuman by society.

A pig has more IQ than these i t crackheads

IT be like:
"Hey Incel! See this, short men CAN get laid:cool:"

Shaq

Under 6ft=manlet according to foids
So retarded, it's like saying because messi is 5'6, 5'6 is the perfect height for dating
Messi had football god skills. An average man won't have that talent. But these idiots will cope with this.

Last edited:
Under 6ft=manlet according to foids

Messi had football god skills. An average man won't have that talent. But these idiots will cope with this.
*6'2"

Cherry-picking, and 175cm 5'9 is not a manlet and depends what position he plays, they were smarter when they repeated danny devito mantra

I think they're just trolling us at this point

In 2021 if you're not at least 6'6 and up, enjoy raising chads kids like a good little cuck

Cherry-picking, and 175cm 5'9 is not a manlet and depends what position he plays, they were smarter when they repeated danny devito mantra

That's the major flaw @iamsubhuman is pointing out. That u/LazyLeftist would be like "5'9 might be short, but short guys dominate!" 5'9 is not short, that post was made by someone so privileged they don't know what "short" is. Same as women who don't know what a real dad bod is.

Lmao. Manlets dominate didn't you know? Look at Mike Tyson. Nevermind, that he's built like a tank and more than a head taller than me. He's a "manlet" at 5'10" so there. Fucking normies

I could probably find a sport where it's advantageous to be short, doesn't mean manlets are considered any less subhuman by society.

Horse racing (being a jockey)

It's over for men under 6'6 in 2022