Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting HeightPill: Why is it acceptable for Short men to be made jokes of but not Ethnics & Women???

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Surely that's some next level hypocrisy and double standards right there.

I mean obviously, the comparssion has been made a million times about fat women and short men, even though for fat women it's by choice

it's because they literally can't stand up for themselves

I mean obviously, the comparssion has been made a million times about fat women and short men, even though for fat women it's by choice

Yeah I know. Its just that I'm feeling fucked off and want to get it off my chest. Yet again.

Some dipshits gave w*men rights

You mean why is our enemy treating us worse than they treat their allies? It's a mystery

Surely that's some next level hypocrisy and double standards right there.
Because our soyciety doesn't view men as humans, you can't virtue-signal by supporting the average man.

Curries and rice are constantly ridiculed. Casual racism against curries is not only accepted but encouraged

Women & ethnics have had movements for them, short men have not. Need a bagelboss uprising.

Women's suffrage was a mistake

full
Because women are privileged

I mean its obvious why you can't shit on women. Shouldn't even be a question really

As for non cumskins? I think you should be able to make a joke about anyone really. What classifies as a joke is pretty subjective though.

If its all in good fun (As jokes usually are) then sure.

But If you're purposefully trying to bring someone down or antagonize them thats not really a joke, and you shouldn't expect to get a free pass for being human garbage

20200221 110506

Minorities and women have special privileges because ZOG needs more footsoldier voters and these 2 groups are the ones to do it.

it's ok to shit on small men, because the left decided it's ok to make fun of men and white people, but not of other cultures and not of women

Jewish media and antidiscrimination laws

Its a no win situation for manlets. Even in the age of victimhood. If a manlets had a anti-defamation group, they would be laughed at and mocked by normies, especially "woke" activist foids. Then they'll trot out famous manlets like Dan Radcliffe, Elijah Wood and Peter Dinklage on social media and late night talk shows to dismiss and mock the idea of a manlet anti-defamation group.