Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Heightpill - What Kind of Guys Do Chinese Girls Like?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH7aC2lbg1c

Northern England

@ShySaxon
@FallenPrime
@Irredeemable
@BummerDrummer
@Appetite4Destrction
@pp183

Attachments

• 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,901
gigaover for manlet JBWmaxxers

I AM A MANLET EVEN IN ASIA :lul:

im genuinely surprised you arent banned when 90% of what you post is blatant race trolling in ID

im genuinely surprised you arent banned when 90% of what you post is blatant race trolling in ID
Not really, watch the video it's suifuel even for white cels, one of them said taller then 1.8m in China

Damn, they do know that the average male is 5 foot 7 in China

I am lucky, I'm 176cm just made it according to these girls
I am around 172-173cm :cryfeels:
Not like I had any chance with noodlewhores, they would kill darker people there JFL

I'm white and 1.8m, I'm going to be swimming in pussy. NOT.

And they want 6 foot bf
Tbh money > everything for chinese whores.
My mom's boss (white but manlet and subhuman) married a chinese woman that doesn't even talk the local language, and some years ago she tried to escape back to china with his money :lul: (she even had links with the local mafia :feelskek: ) but this is another story.

My mom's boss (white but manlet and subhuman) married a chinese woman that doesn't even talk the local language, and some years ago she tried to escape back to china with his money :lul: (she even had links with the local mafia :feelskek: ) but this is another story.
These women want tall white men with money :lul: it's over

Fucking noodlewhores, theyre so ugly eww

:forcedsmile: imagine coming home and your noodle emptied your account.

LMAO that's all foids. Even doctors and millionaires never stop with the hypergamy. That's why there's no female god.

Damn, they do know that the average male is 5 foot 7 in China

I am lucky, I'm 176cm just made it according to these girls
That's why I say no one that is 5'9+ can be truecel. This is the minimum accepted height for most foids EVERYWHERE, no matter what the national average is.

That's why I say no one that is 5'9+ can be truecel. This is the minimum accepted height for most foids EVERYWHERE, no matter what the national average is.
Minimum
I don't want single mothers

Minimum
I don't want single mothers
You wouldn't need to settle for a single mother. Only men that cannot attract a woman at all and have to serve as pure betabuxxers do.

Face > height copers on suicide watch

Continue distributing blackpills, king.

If you're bald, you can very definitely be truecel at 1.8m. Once you reach an acceptable height, facial attractiveness comes into play.

If you're bald, you can very definitely be truecel at 1.8m. Once you reach an acceptable height, facial attractiveness comes into play.
True

foreigners and changs onry

these threads are needed, too many heightpill denying tallfag autists on this forum

Wish i had a chinese/jap/korean gf, prob gonna career max and try to get one in the future

Time to cut off their legs so I’ll be gigatall in their eyes

who cares what ugly noodleswhores want. I want a white girlfriend, and if I can't I'll die alone

Ever notice how women laugh whenever they get asked a question, even though it isn't a comical question?

That shit annoys me to no end, and every woman does it. Im trying to figure out what evolutionary purpose it serves

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back