Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Heightpill] Just be 7ft tall antifa to get women.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-

Untitled

45.1K Retweets
176.7K Likes
Face can not be seen.

I guess that personality of being against the law is all he needed, huh.

Of course she’s a noodlewhore dreaming about 7ft white cock

He looks like a lanklet

He looks like a lanklet
Yeah I bet he looks like nothing special without the gear, prolly just a twig that would get rekt by a decent 6ft guy

He doesn't even look like he's from this planet

Brutal heightmogger

fuck damn , THE GRAND CHAD ANTIFA vs Virgin Police

if it was my face under the mask they would rather rope

Damn he is a Halo Spartan

Bitches love these type of big Chads even more during times of conflict. Here is prominent radlib feminist femoid simping for catholic Spanish Legion chads (with explicit fascist past) and desiring military authority during the height of the coronavirus panic.

Last edited:
Ruined my day seeing this, and my day is always bad enough.. he literally benda down to make fun of them. its so over :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Women rights was a mistake

This is one their strongest weapons, nothing boosts the morale of a mob consisting of so many females and demoralizes the police as a giant height mogger. The police should have arrested him or humiliated him in some way asap.

As a british citizen we denounce the foid.

View attachment 270915

45.1K Retweets
176.7K Likes
Face can not be seen.

I guess that personality of being against the law is all he needed, huh.

Scenes when he looks like this

IMG 20190729 145009

Bitches love these type of big Chads even more during times of conflict. Here is prominent radlib feminist femoid simping for catholic Spanish Legion chads (with explicit fascist past) and desiring military authority during the height of the coronavirus panic.

There's no politics when it comes to servicing Chad's cock

Yeah I bet he looks like nothing special without the gear, prolly just a twig that would get rekt by a decent 6ft guy
Would love a video of him getting beat down by cops and maced. If you’re a tall”cel” just be average weight and you will have twitter foids thirsting over you.

His gear looks cool.

Literally the only thing she knows about that guy is him being 7 feet tall and she already wants to ride his cock

Her instagram.... she has a boyfriend. :feelskek:

I guess it's an open relationship then. Just fuck 7 foot guys on the side cause betacuxx doesn't turn her on.
Scenes when he looks like this

IMG_20190729_145009.jpg

Lmao yeah. A 7 foot antifa definitely doesn't have a chad face.

Traitorous women. If a foreign men mog their own, they wish for an invasion where those men kill their own men and then take them.

In fact they probably consider it some type of "oppression" that those foreign men haven't already done it and that they have to be with their own lower tier men.
This is one their strongest weapons, nothing boosts the morale of a mob consisting of so many females and demoralizes the police as a giant height mogger. The police should have arrested him or humiliated him in some way asap.
True. They should have buck broke him.
Ruined my day seeing this, and my day is always bad enough.. he literally benda down to make fun of them. its so over :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
The guy is doing a form of thug larping. He knows the police won't attack him, but foids of course only see a big guy boasting and being cocky.

Last edited:
Her instagram.... she has a boyfriend. :feelskek:

I guess it's an open relationship then. Just fuck 7 foot guys on the side cause betacuxx doesn't turn her on.

Lmao yeah. A 7 foot antifa definitely doesn't have a chad face.

Traitorous women. If a foreign men mog their own, they wish for an invasion where those men kill their own men and then take them.

In fact they probably consider it some type of "oppression" that those foreign men haven't already done it and that they have to be with their own lower tier men.

True. They should have buck broke him.

The guy is doing a form of thug larping. He knows the police won't attack him, but foids of course only see a big guy boasting and being cocky.
Without his gear he would probably be alot less cocky. He hides his face like a pussy.

I could kill him and everyone there, so it doesn't affect me tbh.

They like him just for his height, its so fucking pathetic and enraging