Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Heightpill is the most brutal pill and I don’t want to hear anything else

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★★★★
Heightmogging is brutal. I always see 6’6+ ugly ogres with foids, but I don’t remember the last time I saw a short alain delon with a gf. Height is the great equalizer, it can compensate for anything. I also want to remind all the 6’0 copers that it is going to get much worse in the upcoming years. Tiktok and shitgram with all the looksmaxxing/blackpill content have made men go absolutely insane. And if you think that things are going to change some when in the future, no, that is not going to happen. Get ready for ~2028 when we are going to start seeing 6’6+gen alpha 16yos everywhere. It’s going to be absolutely brutal.

There was a dude at my college EXACTLY like me. Redhead, skinny/lanky, philosophy nerd.

But I’m 5’9” and he was 6’4”. He dated three girls in his first semester, including the hottest girl on campus. I didn’t date anyone all four years.

There was a dude at my college EXACTLY like me. Redhead, skinny/lanky, philosophy nerd.

But I’m 5’9” and he was 6’4”. He dated three girls in his first semester, including the hottest girl on campus. I didn’t date anyone all four years.
The great equalizer

Even if you look ugly
If you are tall enough people will at least respect you

You look good and look short they'll still make fun of you

Would rather be Tom Cruise at 5'8 instead of an ugly tallfag from here.

The great equalizer

>2 dudes look the same
>different height causes them to be treated differently
>so a difference in height makes 2 people that are otherwise equal be treated unequally
>"the great equalizer"

are you retarded?

Heightpill is the only undeniable pill, that does not change regardless of which country, society or era you are in. It wasn't so brutal 10 years ago, but still very much existed. JBT is law, it almost puts you in tutorial mode, like foids.

JBT can make a borderline autistic person NT because of the immense confidence it provides.
JBT = more money (average 6fter earns $5,525 more than a 5'5" guy). Height also equals status.
JBT = strength advantage and reach advantage.
JBT = height halo which mogs the looks halo.
JBT = protection against fatceldom
JBT = considered masculine, even if you troon out you will still be perceived masculine.

Last edited:
>2 dudes look the same
>different height causes them to be treated differently
>so a difference in height makes 2 people that are otherwise equal be treated unequally
>"the great equalizer"

are you retarded?
you are retarded. It means it compensates for his nerdy personality and not so attractive looks. Go kys angry fagot

Heightpill is the only undeniable pill, that does not change regardless of which country, society or era you are in. It almost puts you in tutorial mode, like foids. JBT is law.

JBT can make a borderline autistic person NT because of the immense confidence it provides.
JBT = more money (average 6fter earns $5,525 more than a 5'5" guy). Height also equals status.
JBT = strength advantage and reach advantage.
JBT = height halo which mogs the looks halo.
JBT = protection against fatceldom
JBT = considered masculine, even if you troon out you will still be perceived masculine.
yes

Explain this height pill deniers. Lets see

you are retarded. It means it compensates for his nerdy personality and not so attractive looks. Go kys angry fagot

maybe read a book instead of making shit threads where you try to sound epic but end up writing garbage that doesnt make sense

The heightpill destroyed my brain. I would go as far as getting LL just to have the advantage that tall retards have in life.

Teen love pill is the most brutal, but everything else is based.

Worst of all is getting heightmogged by 14 yo girls.

i just want to die i cant believe ive ended up being 5'6 the fuck i\\

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back