Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Heightpill in the book "The Bell Jar"

darktriadterror

darktriadterror

Recruit
★★★
I was reading this autobiographical novel by Sylvia Plath and got blackpilled unexpectedly. Women back in 40s/50s were not less heightist/lookist. This is how manlets were seen and treated by them back then:

IMG 20240612 123934

IMG 20240612 124121

IMG 20240612 124301

Brutal. Reading this novel I only got (at least up to now) transported into a insufferable and materialistic cunt's mind. The novel's contents focus a lot on how things looks like and the author aesthetic descriptions and impressions, it's surprising how much attention she pays to those things, I suppose this is how normie women view the world.

Initially I was expecting something akin to "No Longer Human" by Dazai, who was a depressed Chang with some lookist moments in his book but not as remotely as materiallistic/focused on aesthetics and he at least managed to put insights into human nature here and there. I was very wrong.

why do you read about some bitchs life?

why do you read about some bitchs life?
Because I was expecting something insightful, relatable or at least entertaining, like I mentioned. Depressive artists usually produce nice works. I couldn't have been any more mistaken.

Because I was expecting something insightful, relatable or at least entertaining, like I mentioned. Depressive artists usually produce nice works. I couldn't have been any more mistaken.
foid behavior never change, no matter what they will still be chad worshippers. dont matter if she is "depressed"

why do you read shit like that you utter fucking retard :feelshmm:

We're really completely worthless to them, like insects. Also, I wear blue a lot in the autumn/winter. Lesson learned.

There's something insightful, eh?

Foids are not capable of depression everything is handed for them on silver plate

Foids are not capable of depression everything is handed for them on silver plate
And yet they're still all on Prozac and the like. They can't even handle tutorial mode.

And yet they're still all on Prozac and the like. They can't even handle tutorial mode.
They couldnt handle a day in my body, i bet they would blow their brains within few hours.

She married 6'2 Ted Hughes.

She was a lanklet, though, so it was projecting, in her case. Tall females hate being tall.

plath.jpg

Plath was fucked in the head, she used ouija boards, cut herself and repeatedly attempted suicide, before succeeding at 30. Tedd Hughes also cucked her with a Jewess. Hughes was 5000% more talented than her and the relationship would obviously never have happened if their abilities were reversed.

Tall foids tend to use their height to feel better than other people. :society:

Modernity did not change women.

It exposed them.

She married 6'2 Ted Hughes.

She was a lanklet, though, so it was projecting, in her case. Tall females hate being tall.
plath.jpg

Plath was fucked in the head, she used ouija boards, cut herself and repeatedly attempted suicide, before succeeding at 30. Tedd Hughes also cucked her with a Jewess. Hughes was 5000% more talented than her and the relationship would obviously never have happened if their abilities were reversed.
Damn, that jewess fogged her to the grand canyon and back.

Imagine being an insecure lanklet becky who managed to land a 6'2 talented Chad and build a relationship with him, but this literal Stacy of the 50s appears and you have to compete with her. No wonder she killed herself over this, the feeling of being fogged must have been too strong.