Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Heightpill from my own mother

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
I was just talking to my mother, the usual kind of shit ethnic mothers talk, she started off with how she told my (white) brother in law's they need to sort their lives out, sort their clothes out, hair out etc. And did my usual stuff telling her hey mum white people aren't based you can't say that kind of shit openly to them, and she replied well are you saying I shouldn't say the truth, so I gave up.

Then came the blackpills. She pointed out that both my niece's will be taller than me, and said she knew it because the age a girl is at 2 is half her full height (presume this is some low IQ ethnic shit). TBF I'm not really surprised given my (ethnic) sister is 1.73m and her (white) husband is 1.89 cm, but anyway I let it go.

Then she said yeah and I knew that because when you were 6 you're foot was bigger than you're arm that you would be a really horny kid, and that's why you jerked off so much. She said this with my aunty and neighbour in same room and they all saw fit to laugh and joke 'oh don't worry ChinaCurry we all have known how you always were since you were baby, I remember we couldn't even go on your room it smelt so bad hahaha'.

I literally couldn't think of anything to say, so then came the one from my neighbour, 'so ChinaCurry when are we going to get an invite to your wedding? Your poor mum is dying to be a grandma '. Like as if they don't know after the previous statements I'm an incel, they had to rub it in. Oh and the neighbour is a recovered covid patient so I'm pretty sure she shouldn't be at my mum's house anyway, but like a typical boomer they don't give a shit. They can give me a hard time, but I can't respond and talk about them dodging covid in case it kills them, or talk about all their husbands cheating on them, but they can just laugh at me all day on the phone.

This is the kind of crap incels have to put up with everyday.

Still better than being told you're tall by your mom, then going to college and being height mogged by 60+% of guys and nearly half of the girls.

Shut up mom, stop lying to my face.
I literally couldn't think of anything to say, so then came the one from my neighbour, 'so ChinaCurry when are we going to get an invite to your wedding? Your poor mum is dying to be a grandma '.
That's brutal af tho

Still better than being told you're tall by your mom, then going to college and being height mogged by 60+% of guys and nearly half of the girls.

Shut up mom, stop lying to my face.

That's brutal af tho
Worst part is she is a grandma, but as an ethnic (albeit white) catholic boomer grandkids from daughters don't count

1,73 is tall for an ethnic female

and again ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME

soon even noodles will be 6ft
How u figure?
Noodlewhore mothers in the west cope hard and say their husbands are Manlet and framelets because of poor nutrition growing up in Asia, so they try and stuff their kids full of crap quality cheap meat thinking it can save them, not realising it's all about pre-natal T and that's determined by the receptors on their suboptimal wombs.
They don't try the same with their Noodlewhore daughters, in fact most noodlewhores resent their daughters and treat them like shit compared to sons

Noodlewhore mothers in the west cope hard and say their husbands are Manlet and framelets because of poor nutrition growing up in Asia, so they try and stuff their kids full of crap quality cheap meat thinking it can save them, not realising it's all about pre-natal T and that's determined by the receptors on their suboptimal wombs.
I've heard about Chinese people increasing their cow milk consumption despite it making them sick (lactose intolerance), because they think it'll make them taller or stronger

I've heard about Chinese people increasing their cow milk consumption despite it making them sick (lactose intolerance), because they think it'll make them taller or stronger
Yes that's another big one, although TBF Chinese people in China haven't increased cow milk consumption that much, it's mainly meat. Asians (and let's face it 90% of them have dominant Han admixture) abroad have ramped up milk, and also meat.
Before covid happened and I lost my entire life to working 18hr days everyday I switched to largely vegan diet, mainly to prove to ricemen and noodlewhores the protein fallacy. Dumb fucks literally are relying on mystical logic and old wives tales thinking they will use all that protein. Even Chinese medicine is largely relational based. Oh a tiger is really high T so if I eat a tigers cock I won't be a low T cuck anymore gtfoh

How u figure?
They don't try the same with their Noodlewhore daughters, in fact most noodlewhores resent their daughters and treat them like shit compared to sons
Bro I’ve seen some korean and chinese noodles who are like 5’10

Yes, I won't even doubt if u seen a million of them , it's still only 0.01% of noodles.
And I bet out of that million 999k are genetic, not muh meat or muh milk

Yes, I won't even doubt if u seen a million of them , it's still only 0.01% of noodles.
And I bet out of that million 999k are genetic, not muh meat or muh milk
Yeah true. But I’ve noticed more chinese and koreans who are taller lately. SEA are still midgets

177 and ethnic (mixed), it's over
same height as me. jfl and i have 6'1 brother and a 6'2 grandpa. my dad is 5'7 but frame mogs me

tbh, no race is worse than being chinese or indian