Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Heightpill + Dickpill Destroyed Me! Tallfag Subhuman Gets Cute PAWG!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Jbw is law. Average white dudes can get laid.

I used to have a big dick

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
he is tall too :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

1. She aint white.
2.There´s no such thing as JBB or JBW only bonespill. Your height is bones. He compensates with height just as all niggers do.
3.He actually is normie tier in looks. He got some jawline and good jaw angle. It just happens he uses glasses and jestermax with it.

Believe it or not, dickpill is the truth

Shit man, she's hot af :lasereyes:
Height > everything :lasereyes:

You have to have at least an average cock though.
Sure but the guy is a 3/10 legit subhuman gangly nerd while she’s a 7/10. He only got her because tallfag. Dick doesn’t really matter until you’re in the relationship with her.

even with a good face, if your cock is too small it's over:feelsrope:

Sure but the guy is a 3/10 legit subhuman gangly nerd while she’s a 7/10. He only got her because tallfag. Dick doesn’t really matter until you’re in the relationship with her.
I dunno. I mean. When a tall guy also has a big cock, it can help a bit too. Like, it can help to keep her, I think.

I dunno. I mean. When a tall guy also has a big cock, it can help a bit too. Like, it can help to keep her, I think.

ofc I'll make a thread eventually on why dick pill is important because it will let you sustain a relationship with a foid

Maybe he has resources. I doubt he is poor. Also, she probably is fucked by Tyrone behind his back.

Tall and decent looking. He's also a really pale, blond white and that's probably what she's attracted to.

The guy is that into her and still thinks she's smoking hot yet some red pill guys online will claim you lose interest in a girl after a few fucks. :feelsseriously: What's the truth?

She might be a cloutchaser or she lost alot weight since they met or just be firstpill.. who knows

Fuck that bitch is cute I wish I could get one of those :lasereyes::feelsohh:. JBW + JBT

why the fuck does he feel the need to post that shit? :feelspuke: just be happy with ur ascension tallfag, don't ruin it online and hope the mutts you produce won't be too subhuman :feelshmm:

womanlets grab whatever tall man comes in to range to secure their genetic future