Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Heightpill compilation

Awake

Awake

3/10 5'5" subhuman KHHV
★★★
So whenever someone says "oh b
ro height doesn't matter personality matter" send them this video face doesn't mean anything if you are a manlet

@LeFrenchCel @proudweeb pin this if you think is worth of pin

Interesting Chad.

You know these low-sentient foids went their way and absolutely nothing changed in their belief system.

Damn women running away from the scale… brutal. Those lazy bitches can’t even manage to stay in healthy body fat range but they expect their boyfriends to be all over 6ft, model face and and an 8 figure salary :feelsclown::feelsugh:. Women have one job and that is to not be landwhales and they fail at it kek.

Damn women running away from the scale… brutal. Those lazy bitches can’t even manage to stay in healthy body fat range but they expect their boyfriends to be all over 6ft, model face and and an 8 figure salary :feelsclown::feelsugh:. Women have one job and that is to not be landwhales and they fail at it kek.
this lmao.

So whenever someone says "oh b
ro height doesn't matter personality matter" send them this video face doesn't mean anything if you are a manlet

View attachment 1187030
Yep, I’m living proof. 5ft2.
There’s not a single thing left that I can do to improve that isnt stupidly excessive.

This is the type of shit I would do as a chad, IRL trolling instead of being stuck trolling on the web

Not gona watch a water video. Yes they like tall men, either deal with it or rope.

This is a pointless subject in 2024.

Its like discussing if the sky is blue.
Yes its blue move on.

You know these low-sentient foids went their way and absolutely nothing changed in their belief system.
Gave it one second and saw the tatted sloppy bitch so stopped. Holes and their preferred politics of liberals are all about tranny tier narratives that only they see. She has done scarification and invokes the sight of a burn victim but is going with 'certified bad bitch' or whatever.

think the vids are fake, but still funny

what is that clown trying to prove anyways we all know only things that matter are the ones you cant change so whats the point?

kill myself peter griffin GIF by Family Guy

Not gona watch a water video. Yes they like tall men, either deal with it or rope.

Yes its blue move on.

Yes its blue move on.
The only caveat is that they don't really like tall men with any objective analysis, they just like being mogged as part of the submissive sex nature. A big guy invokes their feelings of submission, but also allow them to mog their friends when comparing primate rank points. Being tall is always at least one mog point, regardless of job, intellect, etc. Most of the other ways men could invoke her feel of submissiveness are illegal or outdated. There was a time where being a big target for arrows and spears was a disadvantage.

The only caveat is that they don't really like tall men with any objective analysis, they just like being mogged as part of the submissive sex nature. A big guy invokes their feelings of submission, but also allow them to mog their friends when comparing primate rank points. Being tall is always at least one mog point, regardless of job, intellect, etc. Most of the other ways men could invoke her feel of submissiveness are illegal or outdated. There was a time where being a big target for arrows and spears was a disadvantage.
Even in that old time i still believe height was attractive too.

It just is. To keep talking about it 24/7 and why and why not. It just doesnt matter anymore imo.

Even i myself a manlet when i see another manlet i feel repulsed, let alone women.

They just do. Just accept it, if you are short you have to overcompensate in everything else or you re done for.

Even in that old time i still believe height was attractive too.

It just is. To keep talking about it 24/7 and why and why not. It just doesnt matter anymore imo.

Even i myself a manlet when i see another manlet i feel repulsed, let alone women.

They just do. Just accept it, if you are short you have to overcompensate in everything else or you re done for.
Yeah, it is an established fact, I just think there's room to debate where to place it in ideological frameworks. Maybe holes like height because we as a species have the niche of upright walking, so we're descended from thousands of generations of selecting for that preference. Placing it in that framework means the options for parity traits would extend to other traits humans have selected for, like violence.

Yeah, it is an established fact, I just think there's room to debate where to place it in ideological frameworks. Maybe holes like height because we as a species have the niche of upright walking, so we're descended from thousands of generations of selecting for that preference. Placing it in that framework means the options for parity traits would extend to other traits humans have selected for, like violence.
I think the best explanation would be because they like being submissive thus a tallnigger can wrap them in one hand and squeeze them, he can overpower them in bed ect..

Thats the real reason, they even say it themselves but mask it under "protection" "i feel protected with him".

There is absolutely nothing protective in the fact that if he hugs you abit too tight you lose your breath.

But whores gona whore.

old dude was like "let harras this one" :feelskek:

Lowkey based but borderline childish

Either way women can only dish but not take any back, or they claim its misogyny

Video doesn’t load for me. Over

We need to start doing this more

You can
what is that clown trying to prove anyways we all know only things that matter are the ones you cant change so whats the point?
Getting views from incels

>Chad: "muh double standards!"
>all of .is: "OMG le based Chad!" :soy:

Literally how is this based? What's even the point of pointing out the hypocrisy? We already know women are hypocritical whores. And it's not like this confrontation is somehow going to change their behavior, because their behavior is hard-wired into their brains through millions of years of evolution.

Pretty based he made them step on a scale JFL. But also YES HEIGHT FUCKING MATTERS

The guy in dreads is very based I could see some simps possibly starting a confrontation with the dude if he keeps doing these in public

OP, I am sorry but you should be put down. you repost a tiktok nigger's attention whoring garbage on is. there is no salvation for you, only in death.

>Chad: "muh double standards!"
>all of .is: "OMG le based Chad!" :soy:

Literally how is this based? What's even the point of pointing out the hypocrisy? We already know women are hypocritical whores. And it's not like this confrontation is somehow going to change their behavior, because their behavior is hard-wired into their brains through millions of years of evolution.
95% of is userbase is retarded