Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Heightpill about dick size and height

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I am 179cm (5'10") and my father's friend is 193cm (6'4").
Definitely he's tall but he isn't a full head taller than me. In fact, my height reaches his eyebrows.
Really when talking face to face, I don't need to look way up like I need to talking to a guy who is way over 2 meters (6'7) tall.
Interacting with him seems as natural as interacting with any other person around my height.

And imagine this:
If your dick is 14cm (5'5 inches), it's considered SMALL!! Yet the difference between 5'10" and 6'4" is considered as huge as being a tree or a mountain!!
full

Brutal no reply pill tbh.

I remember back in uni I was walking through the city with another student. I'm 5'10" and he was 6'5" or so. I specifically remember how vastly different people responded to our presence, compared to when I would walk alone. Men would step aside for us. Women would actually look at us.

He's not even attractive, but when it's dark all you see is the silhouette. The difference in response was surreal. Brutal memory.

To add on this, I remember being approached by some homeless junky, who said something weird to me and put his hand on my shoulder. I was used to this --- there's just some weird people on this planet. But the 6'5 guy was completely in awe. He was never approached by a male stranger like that, let alone get touched. It's the height difference: I am in no way intimidating, while he is. First impression is everything.

Last edited: