Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Heightmogged to oblivion at lunch break...

GrandWeptAutismo

GrandWeptAutismo

Recruit
★★
I was getting out of my college class today for Calculus... I decided to get lunch because I got hungry, I take a quick walk to the cafeteria and get my food.
I was minding my own business and listening to my songs with my airpods...
After a while I decided to go and get a refill for water. I then see a girl I talk to in my class, I thought she was pretty smart and pretty so I thought for another second I could ascend from inceldom if i take it slow and be real with her (Delusional i know) . But right as I get there. A 6'6 Tyrone basketball player starts talking to the girl. She immediately starts laughing and chuckling at him. Bro...it's so over for us 5'6cels...
To make it worse, when I refilled my water and tried to go back to my seat. He was standing in front of me talking to.the girl. I had to wait 15 seconds before he noticed me and got out of my way. I hope he gets dunked on next game...

The only saving grace for me is that I am white and I'm not too ugly to be frowned at.

College is so brutal man...

Do you attend a state college or a community college?

What do you mean you are white? Being white man in 2024 is fucking ass lmao, Curry is quite literally the only race worse then white right now.

So over.

Also 5'6 poor guy.

Not community
Go to a community college, there are less moggers there. If you mind your business, others will mind theirs. I got into a top engineering school in my state but decided not to go because the CHADS who, literally when I visited heard one of them say YES I DO EAT ASS DAILY, MOG the SHIT out of ME. Fuck college, I love community college.

Go to a community college, there are less moggers there. If you mind your business, others will mind theirs. I got into a top engineering school in my state but decided not to go because the CHADS who, literally when I visited heard one of them say YES I DO EAT ASS DAILY, MOG the SHIT out of ME. Fuck college, I love community college.
I'm only here for the level of education

I'm only here for the level of education
Oh well. I guess some people aren't SUBHUMAN ENOUGH to be able to withstand the mogging by CHADS and SEXUALLY CONFIDENT STACIES. I'm a truecel so I can't take much of it.

Oh well. I guess some people aren't SUBHUMAN ENOUGH to be able to withstand the mogging by CHADS and SEXUALLY CONFIDENT STACIES. I'm a truecel so I can't take much of it.
Sorry man. Honestly im more whitepilled than blackpilled. I've learned to not give a shit as much. I'm gonna make money and chadfish women for fun. A white pill life...ahh

I was getting out of my college class today for Calculus... I decided to get lunch because I got hungry, I take a quick walk to the cafeteria and get my food.
I was minding my own business and listening to my songs with my airpods...
After a while I decided to go and get a refill for water. I then see a girl I talk to in my class, I thought she was pretty smart and pretty so I thought for another second I could ascend from inceldom if i take it slow and be real with her (Delusional i know) . But right as I get there. A 6'6 Tyrone basketball player starts talking to the girl. She immediately starts laughing and chuckling at him. Bro...it's so over for us 5'6cels...
To make it worse, when I refilled my water and tried to go back to my seat. He was standing in front of me talking to.the girl. I had to wait 15 seconds before he noticed me and got out of my way. I hope he gets dunked on next game...

The only saving grace for me is that I am white and I'm not too ugly to be frowned at.

College is so brutal man...
JFL the blackpill always collects
Forget abt her, forget abt any foid

What do you mean you are white? Being white man in 2024 is fucking ass lmao, Curry is quite literally the only race worse then white right now.

So over.

Also 5'6 poor guy.
Coping ethnic boi
Being a white man is the best existence on earth

A lot of niggers are tall from my experience. Very weird.