Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal heightmogged by my 11 year old sister

Shabba

Shabba

Postmaxxers can burn + high iq posts only
★★
im 15 and shes taller than me bro its over these genes are F tier over before it began for me :feelshaha:

Over, absolutely brutal, never began.

:feelsjuice: got a pic of sis ?

Your height? Aren't you black?

i didnt get the height genes, or any of the good genes, im just black
Ok, but what's your height? Are you above 5'7-1,70m?

i didnt get the height genes, or any of the good genes, im just black

Your only hope is thugmaxx, which could work even if you're ugly. It's the Tyrone life hack.

But it probably won't work if short.

but muh BBC bRo bLacKS cAn'T bE iNcEL!!!!!!

nevermind thought sis was a human being .

but muh BBC bRo bLacKS cAn'T bE iNcEL!!!!!!

They can be, if they have shit height and are nerdy. Then it's gigaover for them, even more than for white nerds.

If you're 15 you can grow and change how you look significantly.
If I knew you personally I'd put you on some a fucking regime you'd grow to be a fucking chad.
Your face is mostly set in stone, but if you're short you can grow, especially since your sister did.

His sister mogs him , no chad regiment can save him , it's over . .
:feelsjuice:

If I knew you personally I'd put you on some a fucking regime you'd grow to be a fucking chad.
This. I doubt about Chad/Tyrone but at least as far from trucel as possible while the growth plates and puberty are still active. @Shabba You can work out, eat well, sleep well, and have your hormone levels tested and adjusted if necessary, instead of rotting in this forum with us. If your parents don't want to help you out with this, especially the hormone part, then fuck them.

pics of mommy loli? :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Why the fuck are sheboons so tall?:feelsUgh:

How tall is she in feet and inches? :feelswhat:

@MisterMeme
5 inches

My paternal cousin is four inches taller than me. Her brothers are 9-10 inches taller than me.

@MisterMeme
5 inches
Thats not so good, you should go to doctor if you are 5'5 or something and ask for hgh shots, you still have time.
My paternal cousin is four inches taller than me. Her brothers are 9-10 inches taller than me.
Damn brutal, my cousins are 5,6 inches taller than me and i feel inhuman.

holy shit i'm also 5'7 but i turned 16 a month ago

Ask her to step on your face and abuse you while saying onii-chan

@MisterMeme
5 inches
Bro that's below avg.. is it at least thick?
Thats not so good, you should go to doctor if you are 5'5 or something and ask for hgh shots, you still have time.
HGH for dick size bro? that's a new one. Don't you mean like DHT gel?

Last edited:
I always used to think that I'll be over 6ft tall when I'm older because my dad is over 6ft. I'm 5ft9 barefoot. I'm going to be 21 next month so no chances of growing an inch or two magically. Sucks when your dad mogs you everyday and thanks to my babyface people assume I'm in school. :feelsseriously: