Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Heightmogged by gigachad in line

manletlvthn

manletlvthn

cope king
Just a few hours ago I went to the university gym (place is a cesspool but gotta cope somehow) and I was standing in line behind two foids to give the lady my ID to get in the gym. Out of nowhere, this gigachad walks in, literally heightmogs me by probably 16 inches no joke. As the foids finish up handing their ID, Chad just walks in front of me somehow (don't even know how, he probably just stepped over my head tbh) and hands the foid at the counter his card while Im standing there holding mine like a complete idiot. It's like I wasn't even there. All three foids look him from toe to head and give him this shy little smile as he turns around to walk away and then they look at each other and giggle softly to one another.

Finally, I give the worker my ID. She doesn't even look at me.

Little things like this just make my piss boil. You're not even human if you aren't chad.

There's nothing more emasculating than getting heightmogged.

how tall are u

This sounds like a bad highschool romcom from the 1970's.