Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Heightmog is brutal, but when do you get heightmogged?

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
How much cm difference?

Lets say the one guy is 196 cm and the other one 191 cm, both same frame, does the 196 cm guy heightmog the 191 guy? Or is he just a bit taller

Last edited:
I think you need at least 3-4 inches (or about 7.5-10 cm). Enough to see over the top of someone's head.

it takes 2 inches to successfully heightmog

I don't speak in that metric bs

I think it starts at 5 cm difference.

There is Chad, he is taller like 3-4 cm, and he moggs (maybe because he is pretty big also, muscular, i mean). I feel myself moggedd by everyone when i sit because of fucking short torso. When i sit i want to kill myself, when i stay its sowe way ok.

3 inch is when it becomes noticable.

Heightmog is useful when mate guarding, but w/o a mate it’s useless.

Last edited:
You heightmog 90% of men lol.

In netherlands its like only 50%
You're still above average so i think that's enough and who cares about dutch famoids anyways.

@Cynistic i feel for you more now if a fucking 6'4 only mogs 50% of men.

You're still above average so i think that's enough and who cares about dutch famoids anyways.

@Cynistic i feel for you more now if a fucking 6'4 only mogs 50% of men.

i exagerated bro, its still like 90% of guys in my age and 95% in general, but in campus i get heightmogedd sometimes, i wasnt used for that since in germany it was veery rare that there was any1 rly taller than me

i exagerated bro, its still like 90% of guys in my age and 95% in general, but in campus i get heightmogedd sometimes, i wasnt used for that since in germany it was veery rare that there was any1 rly taller than me
Your height is still great masha'Allah. A 5'9-5'10 woman would fit you the best and to ensure your kids would be tall.

I see 2 meter tall guys every time I take the train.