Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill HEIGHTISM - Yet another piece acknowledging Lookism & Heightism...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
Just be Tall theory is legit

Being short is worst because you got no respect from men either. You still can gain respect and status being tall and ugly.

Hot take on this subject

Shortcels get no respect, no pussy, it’s a cruel joke.

& still we get the Naysayers telling us we're wrong...

http://currentagenda.com/2016/10/05/discrimination-short-men/

JFC!!!

:blackpill::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelstrash::feelsree::woke::incel::fire:
I won't deny that heightism is real, but incel boards always blow it out of proportion. It's just good for getting initial looks, not holding a relationship or ascending. If anything it makes for more frustration since there are women that would make themselves available but you know you will fuck it up and just shy away and act like a retard who is unaware of their flirtation.

Being tall with autism or some other defect is like having a delicious cake or ice cream with a steaming pile of shit on top.

Height is important but only as a way to pass an initial threshold, it barely makes you pass the minimal requirements, but doesn't mean anything in itself, it's a necessary but not sufficient condition.

I won't deny that heightism is real, but incel boards always blow it out of proportion. It's just good for getting initial looks, not holding a relationship or ascending. If anything it makes for more frustration since there are women that would make themselves available but you know you will fuck it up and just shy away and act like a retard who is unaware of their flirtation.

Being tall with autism or some other defect is like having a delicious cake or ice cream with a steaming pile of shit on top.

No women ever flirted with me or showed any interest in me whatsoever outside of paying for it.

We're not blowing anything out of proportion.
Height is important but only as a way to pass an initial threshold, it barely makes you pass the minimal requirements, but doesn't mean anything in itself, it's a necessary but not sufficient condition.

I'm afraid it is.
Shortcels get no respect, no pussy, it’s a cruel joke.

This.
Being short is worst because you got no respect from men either. You still can gain respect and status being tall and ugly.

This also.

Hot take on this subject

This last of all.

high IQ
also the guy is 5'8, fucking suifuel

Last edited: