Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height

B

blackoutwhitein3

Banned
-
I’m 17 and 5’11. My mom is 5’3 and my dad is 5’9. What do u guys think my final height will be? I have uncles on my mom’s side who are 6 feet and over so that’s probably where I got my height from.

You'll probably stop growing now if you're not white or black. If you're black you can reach 6'3", if white anything between 6'1"-6'4". But don't get your hopes high sonce most people stop growing at 17.

You'll probably stay the same or might gain .5 or 1 inch, but that's it. Also, jfl you height mog me

most likely will stay the same height. most guys i know stopped growing at 16.

height growth for most people usually stops around 18/ 19. You wont grow that much more.

You'll probably stop growing now if you're not white or black. If you're black you can reach 6'3", if white anything between 6'1"-6'4"..
What is this brosciencery, I'm black and pretty sure I stopped growing at 16

What is this brosciencery, I'm black and pretty sure I stopped growing at 16
Most people stop growing at 16-17 but I know some black men who grew like 4 inches between 17-23. Though a trend to notice is that most of them usually are good at basketball or swimming and do it regularly. There is no science obviously , just an observation.

I am the same height as when I was 14 as I am now in my 20s :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

You are already tall enough to not worry about height.