Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Height

Sanxuary

Sanxuary

The Matrix Has Attacked Me
-
10%
I height mogg my dad

your mum taller than your father

I wish I height mogged my dad even just a little, smaller height difference between mom and dad the son is more likely to height mog the father I noticed

I am a manlet. Even being a millionaire won't save me.

Same.

Dad is 5'5, Mum is 5'2. I'm 5'8. I'm grateful for not being a complete manlet at least. Luckily all my Mum's brothers are tall and I inherited their genes. All my Dad's brothers are manlets, one is particularly subhuman looking-- legitimately one of the ugliest people I've ever seen.

Same.

Dad is 5'5, Mum is 5'2. I'm 5'8. I'm grateful for not being a complete manlet at least. Luckily all my Mum's brothers are tall and I inherited their genes. All my Dad's brothers are manlets, one is particularly subhuman looking-- legitimately one of the ugliest people I've ever seen.
5'7 here boyo. I think at your heighg if you have above 6 face you could ascend

Will fuck up my proporations + millions of dollars

Only realistic shit for me is shoe lifts which is literally male equivalent of fakeup
Would u rather be a manlet or a tallfag with bad proportions? Ironically, the latter is exponentially better even though it's not ideal

dont do that, you fuck up your brain. LL only @LL maxi
My brain's already fucked up. I wouldn't get leg lengthening surgery. Height isn't that important to me (nothing is) but I'll likely try these methods out just to test them.

My brain's already fucked up. I wouldn't get leg lengthening surgery. Height isn't that important to me (nothing is) but I'll likely try these methods out just to test them.
DONT DO THAT, PEOPLE GOT UNCONSCIOUS AFTER DOING THIS SHIT REGULARLY

Nah but they seem cope as fuck

If exercise could make men taller gyms would be trillion dollar industry
Maybe but you can make your dick bigger and that isn't a trillion dollar industry. Hardly anyone knows that you can. You can make yourself exponentially healthier by eating healthy food but processed poison is a trillion dollar industry. Reality doesn't always correlate with truth, capitalism doesn't give a fuck what's true, they only care what sells.

DONT DO THAT, PEOPLE GOT UNCONSCIOUS AFTER DOING THIS SHIT REGULARLY
Yeah I know it's not healthy. You literally die if you stay in that position for 24 hours. But worth it for an extra 2 inches kek.

Maybe but you can make your dick bigger and that isn't a trillion dollar industry. Hardly anyone knows that you can. You can make yourself exponentially healthier by eating healthy food but processed poison is a trillion dollar industry. Reality doesn't always correlate with truth, capitalism doesn't give a fuck what's true, they only care what sells.
Despite what some coom brained fags tell you Dickpill is nowhere near as brutal as Heightpill

As long as you are above 4 inches you can make a woman cream with hardness and thrust force

If you are below 5'8 you don't even register as an adult male to women

What's your height?

Same. I also heightmog my mother (who is actually taller than my father kek)

i height mog my mum but i don't height mog my father.
my "little" brother height mog the whole family tho and my youngest brother will probably grow up to be a 6'2" freak