Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Height vs Face (The Top Battle On This Forum)

Which Is More Important ?

• Total voters
yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Images 32

Images 33

Height has a bigger multipler effect on one's smv compared to face

Height is your confidence, face is your personality.

It depends on the personal taste of the foid, do they like confidence (height) or personality (face).

based tallcels need to turn this forum into an anti-heightcoper stronghold.

It's not very smart to compare those two traits. They can't be compared. Like, a tall but ugly dude has his own advantages, just like a handsome but short dude.
But I'd say on the internet, face is more important (you can just lie about your height or don't mention it). And it's hard to lie about your face, eventually someone will ask you to record a video or make a video call, for example. So, on the internet, as a handsome manlet, you can at least interact with normies and foids and even have online "friends".

Last edited:
Nice to see this site has come to see the importance of the heightpill:feelscomfy:

Face is way more important than height.

in the bottom faceswap the white guy even with the ricecel's height and frame will still have access to better pussy

I think face is more important ded srs

Whoever votes for height is delusional.

Tbhngl

I think it's height tbh. I have never seen a confident short person, being a manlet takes a toll on your head.

I'm short but I still believe face is more important. If you are a manlet you can still be treated like a human being, but if your face is fucking shit there is no saving you.

and here I was thinking you niggers weren't retarded for a second:feelsrope:

@Broly look at these goffy ass coons voting face over height

if you believe face over height just go outside all day and get height mogged to death and see how you still feel :lul:

TFW average height and still post here because subhuman face

Face > Height >>> Everything else.

Face is the most important.

Face for getting pussy

Height for not being treated like a pussy

face. not saying manlets don't also experience discrimination but there's no way around a busted face

Face first. Height it just the sprinkles on top. If you have a good face and average height then you’re doing good.

Money is the most important

if you believe face over height just go outside all day and get height mogged to death and see how you still feel :lul:
those who voted face are prob mostly tallfags(or not manlets) so they won't get mogged going outside

Delusional cucks

Height; if I have the height and looksmax to the limit like with surgeries, I could have been being a gigachad by incelwiki standard. Surgery is easier to handle for the face, so I rarely see a face as being negative if handled correctly. Height increase is largely limited, and a 6-inch boost may be the most obtained from LL.
According to the scientific blackpill, height can have the biggest effect on a man's chance of dating when compared to money needed. The lowest face rating is basically close 5'5 in terms of money needed for compensation, while the lowest height goes much worse.
Height requirement has increased, so height likely has more effect these days.
Height >= Face, to me.

Last edited:
height gives you more respect and unironically helps with confidence. I’m like 5’9 and sometimes when I heightmog other guys it feels great.

and I’ve seen firsthand how much girls like tall men. Also look online about how much women have a requirement of being tall and hating on shorter/avg height men.
facts nigga

First pix shows that once you're face is sub 3 it's game over.

it depends on how short and how handsome. Tom Cruise can still slay despite being 5'7'' due to his 11/10 facial genetics.

I hate this argument because all that being tall does is put a target on your back when you also have an ugly face. For sure it's gotten me noticed at times but for purely negative reasons. I'm not even that tall by this board's standards (195 cm or so) but I definitely only get looked at because people are afraid of me and not because they are interested.

Face 10000% of the time will always be the answer when talking pure aesthetics

Those who say face should get banned, there foids who only date 6+

Face is more important even though height is the starting point of your smv but by face people will treat you differently based on attractive face if you have a good face but short women will care about you more and feel sorry for your height, women will lower their height standard for a chadlite face if they are 5'7 or atleast taller if you are normie level face but a 6'2 height people will treat you better if youre ugly and tall people will treat you like a normie pretty much saying you need to fix something about yourself or you need to improve one way or another

Height is your confidence, face is your personality.

It depends on the personal taste of the foid, do they like confidence (height) or personality (face).
That's suprasingly accurate. You can be tall and don't care and do thing that you woudn't as a shorter male, but because you're face you're a social outcast

A foid would always choose a 6/10 6'2 dude over a 8/10 5'5 dude. So yeah, Height matters the most.

Manlets will say it’s height, tallfags will say it’s face. In reality it’s a bit of both. Height is a multiplier for already established smv, and if you are manlet enough it begins to cut into your smv without even any multiplier, lol.

Ugly guy has little smv to begin with so even with tallfag status his multiplier doesn’t get him far.

Average height guy with chad face has high smv so his multiplier isn’t great but it didn’t have to be to slay anyway.

Compare and contrast, extremes need not apply

Height; if I have the height and looksmax to the limit like with surgeries, I could have been being a gigachad by incelwiki standard. Surgery is easier to handle for the face, so I rarely see a face as being negative if handled correctly. Height increase is largely limited, and a 6-inch boost may be the most obtained from LL.
According to the scientific blackpill, height can have the biggest effect on a man's chance of dating when compared to money needed. The lowest face rating is basically close 5'5 in terms of money needed for compensation, while the lowest height goes much worse.
Height requirement has increased, so height likely has more effect these days.
Height >= Face, to me.
Additionally, from an old comment, unless one is like 6'3+ and has a face comparable to or worse than St. BlackOps2Cel, I don't think people fitting these criteria is an incel physically.

Obviously it's a combination of both, I've seen toilets swoon over handsome faced men with "Incel heights" and Incel faced men with "Chad heights". Height-wise I'd say that from 6'7 you're a heightchad regardless of your face, 6'4~6'6 are heightchadlite's. 6'3 and under is heightincel.

But a handsome face compensates for your height, a 6'3 Chad still mogs a 6'8 Normie. A 5'4 Chad still mogs a tall Incel. Wheat Waffles did a great cover of this on his "one hundred blackpills" video.

Overal I'd say that they each have pro's and con's and that some toilets value one more than the other.

I'd say that environment also plays a large role, in clubs height matters more than face as your commandeering height will catch more eyes as it makes you stand out in the crowd. While online face plays an obvious advantage, for example I knew that British TikToker Chewkz was a Tyrone long before I saw or even noticed that he was 6'8.