Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height trumps everything

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
I've been paying closer attention lately to the way foids react to men both at work and in public and it's clear to me now that height matters the most.

Face and frame will always be extremely important, but height is THE single most valuable characteristic a man can have.

Change my mind.

Chad face with average height slays on Tinder.

Tall guy with average face does shit on Tinder.

And Tinder is real life

And Tinder is real life

I agree but that doesn't change my thesis.

Height is still more important.

low-iq, you gotta have both, who gives a fuck whether brains are more important than a heart, if you lack either, you are still dead

I agree but that doesn't change my thesis.

Height is still more important.

How does it not change the thesis? You're taking two situations where when one is average and the other is great, and where the face is great it wins.

yeah can't believe how long i've lived my life ignoring the blackpill and especially the heightpill
i sometimes get flashbacks of me approaching and getting btfo and wondering what went wrong. also romance will hardly be your only issue, people will attempt to put you down even during casual social interaction and you will be at a disadvantage in the business sector

it's fucking over. no meme, for real
being under 5'6 should be a valid reason to request voluntary euthanasia

The height of a man only generates an illusion of dominance, but it can be defeated.

low-iq, you gotta have both, who gives a fuck whether brains are more important than a heart, if you lack either, you are still dead

There's definitely a minimum threshold of face that one must have (let's say a 6 face). But for each additional point of face, the returns are quite marginal if the height isn't there. I.e. if you improve a 5'10 Chad's face from a 6 to a 10, he's still just a Chad and not a GigaChad.

With height, the returns are enormous for each additional inch and there's no clear limit.

For example, a Chad with a 6 face who's 6 ft.3 becomes a GigaChad if you make him 6 ft. 8. And he mogs so much more if he's, say, 7'2.

idk man. Even if I was 190cm I would still be incel because of Autism, sub8 face, and non-white.

And Tinder is real life
The bad thing about using Tinder is that Tinder ins't irl so height halo works a lot less. I tend to agree with you though that face is at least as important as height 90% of the time. However, lets be real, face standards are lower when you are very tall vs very short (though it only goes so far having a very ugly face will prevent ascension).

How does it not change the thesis? You're taking two situations where when one is average and the other is great, and where the face is great it wins.

There's definitely a minimum threshold of face that one must have (let's say a 6 face). But for each additional point of face, the returns are quite marginal if the height isn't there. I.e. if you improve a 5'10 Chad's face from a 6 to a 10, he's still just a Chad and not a GigaChad.

With height, the returns are enormous for each additional inch and there's no clear limit.

For example, a Chad with a 6 face who's 6 ft.3 becomes a GigaChad if you make him 6 ft. 8. And he mogs so much more if he's, say, 7'2.

Better to a be a ogre than a goblin.

Tall and ugly men scare women

It doesn't matter which one matters the most. If you are deficient in ANY trait (height, face, NT, etc) it is OVER for you in 2020

It doesn't matter which one matters the most. If you are deficient in ANY trait (height, face, NT, etc) it is OVER for you in 2020

I agree. There are minimum requirements for every variable.

But after that those minimums are met, height is what catches foids attention more than anything else IRL.

The great thing about being a tallfag doesn't even have to do with foids. You are afforded respect from everyone and seen as authoritative, people are less likely to cross you, and less likely to escalate conflict if they do piss you off

I wish I could be a tallfag so I could just stare down all the rude cunts I have encountered in real life. Would make things much easier.

I agree. There are minimum requirements for every variable.

But after that those minimums are met, height is what catches foids attention more than anything else IRL.

A freak at the freak show catches people's attention too. I think what matters most is NT, a tall autistic guy will just stand there wondering what to say, while the slightly less tall NT guy will walk up and start flirting with the foid and getting somewhere.

Both important , but facial aesthetics are more important

You cant change height

And Tinder is real life
we need a high iq emote ngl

The thing about height and why I think it is so important to the blackpill argument is that it's easy to measure. Anyone can blow smoke up your ass and say that you look attractive, but nobody can say that you look tall. Either you are or you aren't.
Facial attractiveness, while in theory measurable, has so many dimensions to it that it allows for people to muddy the water and say that looks are subjective.

Last edited:
The thing about height and why I think it is so important to the blackpill argument is that it's easy to measure. Anyone can blow smoke up your ass and say that you look attractive, but nobody can say that you look tall, either you are or you aren't. Facial attractiveness, while in theory measurable, has so many dimensions to it that it allows for people to muddy the water and say that looks are subjective.

Aristotle IQ.

Are we gonna have this debate again?:feelsUgh::feelswhat::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

I've been paying closer attention lately to the way foids react to men both at work and in public and it's clear to me now that height matters the most.

Face and frame will always be extremely important, but height is THE single most valuable characteristic a man can have.

Change my mind.
Face > Hair > Height

>HEIGHT TRUMPS EVERYTHING
>You still need a 6/10 face tho
Ok, clickbait nigger :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

thats the thing its a combo of many things really i could go into it but too much to list