Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Height theory is unbelievably legit - but only for 6'5/6'6+

V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
A slightly above average face needed of course.

I say this as a legitimate 6'3 white guy (I'm a mid 20's kissless virgin so don't freakout). White male youths attending university in my Anglosaxon country are staggering tall compared to national averages and men over the age of 40. Honestly, 6'2/6'3 is a common height and is not remarkable in the slightest. I have never had a girl compliment my height, and I have an acquaintance my height who is an everything virgin too. Now we all know girls and their hypergamous nature, their insatiable desire for the very top tier men. Guys over 6'5 start to become rare, and girls go fucking crazy over them. In countries filled with manlets like Mexico or southern Europe 6'3/6'4 may induce a similar effect.

Due to my studies I was forced to get to know three 6'6ish guys over my five years at college. All were permanently surrounded by girls, all had slay counts into the 50's and beyond and I witnessed first hand the effect they had on random girls. Likewise I would see 6'5+ guys walking on campus always with at least two girls by their side, who were often fucking five foot womanlets. My only chance to escape inceldom was tantalisingly and cruelly just out of my grasp. Three more inches and some invasive plastic surgeries and who knows. Before you say wear lifts - I have tried and my already shit frame and proportions look alien tier.

6'6 is literally 1 foot taller than me. JFL @ my genetics.

6'6 is literally 1 foot taller than me. JFL @ my genetics.
I hate for this to be construed as a bragging thread, it is purely a very real phenomena I am reporting from a lot of irl experience. 5'6 is very common among ethnics and some unlucky whites. My height has not benefit me, the proof is in the pudding with my virginity status. We are all incel brothers at the end of the day, some worse off than others.

I hate for this to be construed as a bragging thread, it is purely a very real phenomena I am reporting from a lot of irl experience. 5'6 is very common among ethnics and some unlucky whites. My height has not benefit me, the proof is in the pudding with my virginity status. We are all incel brothers at the end of the day, some worse off than others.
Yeah it's over unfortunately.

Damn is 6ft4 good enough there

Height is only impactful when coupled with good frame