Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height Surgery

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★★
Will height surgery fix my problems or at least help me in my situation? I'm 5'2 at the age of 21, I'm tired of people thinking so little of me because of it and women not even considering me at all. I'm not super ugly or anything I'd consider myself to be at least a 5 or a 6. I've read about it before I'm hoping all the pain and recovering and money will be worth it.

At 5'2 go for it, why not

How much height will height surgery give you?
Won’t the rest of your body be disproportionate afterward?

as far as I know, the max height theyll bevable to add is 7 inches but youll lose most of your athletic ability and your knee caps will look like shit. If you do go threw this I’d reccomend Whey Protein amd Creatine to heal the torn mucsle faster and help preserve your athletic ability some

Don't do it OP

Anything below 5'7 is pretty much guaranteed death tier, regardless of face, and the surgery won't bring you past that height. It's over, brother.
Do what you wish of course, but recognize what exactly you'll be risking LL, before you do.
There was a great post somewhere that summed up why it's such an unreliable, detrimental surgery, perhaps I'll see if I can find it..

Probably varys from person to doctor
How much height will height surgery give you?
Won’t the rest of your body be disproportionate afterward?

If you could get to 5'6/7 it might be worth it. How much does it cost and how long does it take for it to heal ?

If you could get to 5'6/7 it might be worth it. How much does it cost and how long does it take for it to heal ?
From what I read it can cost around $80k and you're bed ridden for 3 months

It's worth it OP. Obviously being 5'2" is a blow to your confidence and you could become 5'6". With lifts, you could be around 5'8" maybe 5'9". Statistically speaking, you would be more successful if you were taller and you would get more respect from women.

Recovery time is a bitch but it seems worth it. I'm 5'7" and want to get this surgery to become 5'11".

JFL at this thread. just do BB. costless with no risk or damage.

I am on the same boat, but I am retarded enough to go through an extremely risky and expensive procedures like leg lengthening surgery, instead stiltmaxx, you can heightmog an entire city --

stilt.jpg

Will height surgery fix my problems or at least help me in my situation? I'm 5'2 at the age of 21, I'm tired of people thinking so little of me because of it and women not even considering me at all. I'm not super ugly or anything I'd consider myself to be at least a 5 or a 6. I've read about it before I'm hoping all the pain and recovering and money will be worth it.
As long as you're ethnic and living in a 3rd world country, you still have an extremely slight chance to pass. Depends on average height of your country