Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Height surgery

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★★★★
I've been considering height surgery for a couple of years now but do you guys think it'll help me? I'm tired of my height holding me back.

I've been considering height surgery for a couple of years now but do you guys think it'll help me? I'm tired of my height holding me back.
Not worth it overall due to never being able to run 100% speed again. At best you will be at 95% speed. And also for a year your basically disabled and in recovery

It's a pretty primitive surgery, I'd honestly abstain from doing it and wait for better options.

I'm 179-177cm is it over?

You are not disable for a year wth :dafuckfeels:
you have to recover your muscles. its literally 30mm or 1 inch a month. so if ur gonna do 4 inches or 6 it will take 4-6 months. then your legs muscles are shit and that will take 6-8 months to fix. so it basically a year

you have to recover your muscles. its literally 30mm or 1 inch a month. so if ur gonna do 4 inches or 6 it will take 4-6 months. then your legs muscles are shit and that will take 6-8 months to fix. so it basically a year
It depends on who is your doctor, dr. Paley makes the experience so much better. I'm not even interested in LL but if someone wants to do it they have to go to the best doctor.

i heard it hurts after it :feelstrash:

Honestly what do you have to lose go for it. Yes it will be painful maybe and you won't be at 100% athletic performance but who gives a fuck. Anything that stops you from being mogged is good.

Not worth it overall due to never being able to run 100% speed again. At best you will be at 95% speed. And also for a year your basically disabled and in recovery
Unless you're trying to be a marathon runner or something, what does running speed matter

Wear heels if you're so worried.
Basedaf51

Dont.It's literally not worth it unless you're 4'11
Yes. If you arent at least 185.5cm aka 6'1" its most likely over
Thats assuming you dont live in the balkans