Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height studies debunked [seriously] [the studies u guys have been using were studies in the netherlands lmao]

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
trying to find some legit studies to work out how fucked i am from my height

the study here https://incels.is/threads/height-pi...-of-2-height-gain-for-men-data-graphs.112427/

basically saying 90% of women will reject a guy below 5'7

Everyones been going by this information in the community. but if u look deeper into it. the study is done in the netherlands (6ft avg height). avg height in UK and US is 5'9 so 3 inches below that.

+ the 90% statistic includes all the women the same height and taller

So if manlets are going purely for girls shorter than them. and are 3 inches better off than the turbomanlets in the study. the statistic is no where near 90% rejection rate

Am I coping or legit talking some sense?

Does anyone have any other legit studies?

Cope.

JFL at manlets in denial.

the study here https://incels.is/threads/height-pi...-of-2-height-gain-for-men-data-graphs.112427/

Everyones been going by this information in the community. but if u look deeper into it. the study is done in the netherlands (6ft avg height). avg height in UK and US is 5'9 so 3 inches below that.

So if manlets are going purely for girls shorter than them. and are 3 inches better off than the turbomanlets in the study. the statistic is no where near 90% rejection rate

yeah it's insane here in the netherlands when on tinder there are a lot of girls that say they need 190+ plus in bio. I tried tinder in the USA it was the same thing but with 180+. But still extremely brutal for my afghan friend who is 5'5 never has a girl shown interest in him.

yeah it's insane here in the netherlands when on tinder there are a lot of girls that say they need 190+ plus in bio.
I think the Netherlands has a strict height requirement when you want to donate sperm as a male. They aren't even remotely hiding it.

America is filled with short ethnics, which drags down the average height of the country considerably: the average white zoomer here is 5'11, an inch away from Netherland's 6'0 average.
Vermont177–1795′10–5′10.75163–164

Despite the increase in minority population, 89.8% of Vermont’s population is white, second only to Maine.

Most women prefer men who're at least 5'9.

America is filled with short ethnics, which drags down the average height of the country considerably: the average white zoomer here is 5'11, an inch away from Netherland's 6'0 average.
yeah but netherlands has ethnics too lol. anyone can say 'yes but white 21 year old men in x country are x height according to no statistics'

we're not competing against just white men. thats not what the study is about.

and even then the point still stands that its a 90% rejection rate for a 5'3 guy (in a country where the average height for women is 5'6) + the % also inclduded all the women who were his height and taller. not just the women shorter than him, which will be the only girls hes attempting to get with

@JoeBruhcel 'Orphaned by the all teenage loves and fun that I never had' brutal

>almost 90% huwyte

Let me take a wild guess at the crime rate in Vermont. :feelsokman:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You're coping
If you're not literally a greek god it's over

I don't think so. I mean, most women will reject you if you're under 5'9 and your face is average or worse.
As a 6'1, you can even be a 4/10, yet you'll still be able to have sex (with ugly and short foids, yes).
Although I think it depends on the area, ofc. There are places where 6-6'1 is officially average.

Even if it were true, 10% chance of ascension is huge and easily doable.

6'1 minimum in 2021 otherwise enjoy raising chads kids while being an atm for the roastie single mother

I'm pretty sure the data is from North America which is relevant to most users here anyways. The researchers were from the Netherlands and the study is legit unfortunately. Someone probably would've noticed if it was bogus by now. You should reread it to find the data source

Makes sense I guess

It would explain manlets in relationships being too common to be outliers but too rare to be normal

Makes sense I guess

It would explain manlets in relationships being too common to be outliers but too rare to be normal
ah i dedebunked it. the researchers were in netherlands but the actual speed date experiment information was done in north america ropefuel

Justus:

Short woman and tall man laughing at each other ZEF13118

Personality > Face > Height

yeah it's insane here in the netherlands when on tinder there are a lot of girls that say they need 190+ plus in bio. I tried tinder in the USA it was the same thing but with 180+. But still extremely brutal for my afghan friend who is 5'5 never has a girl shown interest in him.
Hey what do you think the average height is for young men in the netherlands these days? 1.88m? 1.85?