Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Height struggles.... theres always others better..

Magnum

Magnum

- Alea Iacta Est -
-
So recently got my first pair of height increasing shoes.. the look fairly inconspicuous and I've got used to walking in them. Plan on getting more. Just got the ones that claim a 3.2 inch increase. now 182 cm which is apparently around 6' makes me feel better being taller and although i'm now or was already taller than quite a few I realised in town that nothings ever enough. I went to a second bar on my way home and noticed i was either average or the same height as a decent amount of the people but at least half or something of the crowd, including female were still inches taller than me. The chad who came up and spoke to me cause he recognised me from a mutual friend on fagbook dwarfed me. lots of the damn people were at least half a head taller than me and so many have a better more clearly cut jaw.. It's never enough.. now that im a good half decade older than others at bars and shorter than guys who are like 20-22 how can i ever be enough... Shitty thing is you have to compete with everyone else in the bar cause females all want one of the best looking guys and i cut even make the height cut..... Sorry for all the guys who are even shorter. I get that theres some actually short guys out there who struggle hard so im not trying to sound ungreatful for being an average height...I know i could have it worse but it sucks cause it still isnt enough to stick out at all...

What's your natural height? Anything below 180 is brutal tbh, sorry to hear.

Not a single paragraph bro? Really?

Not even a single letter

What's your natural height? Anything below 180 is brutal tbh, sorry to hear.
Just got the ones that claim a 3.2 inch increase. now 182 cm which is apparently around 6' makes me feel better being taller

Just got the ones that claim a 3.2 inch increase. now 182 cm which is apparently around 6' makes me feel better being taller
They "claim" to add 3.2 inches, usually height soles advertise falsely how much height they increase. It is just the height of the sole itself, but the sole flattens when you put weight on it.

Wall of texts me. XD

They "claim" to add 3.2 inches, usually height soles advertise falsely how much height they increase. It is just the height of the sole itself, but the sole flattens when you put weight on it.
Ok I didn't know about that.