Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Height statistics"

• Thread starter PectusManletScarCel
  • Start date
PectusManletScarCel

PectusManletScarCel

Enslaved subhuman
★★
Why do these statistics lie?
IMG 20181102 214053
if you look it up online it always says U.S/ Canada's average male height is 5'9-5'10

Just go to a college or even a highschool and realize how fake this is

There are lot of places in USA with majority ethnics..they tend to bring the average height down somewhat.

To make you bluepilled. They need your motivation to make you a perfect wageslave.

all the old men and ethnics bring the average down, every white guy i've seen is 5'11 +

Because ethnics lower it obv.

I suspected for a long time that (((height statistics))) are lies. I'm 6'0 and i'm just about average.
Basically, take away the ethnics and the average height in the west is about 6ft1-6ft2 for men and 5ft9-5ft10 for females.

are there enough non-black ethnics in the west to bring the average noticeably down?

Basically, take away the ethnics and the average height in the west is about 6ft1-6ft2 for men and 5ft9-5ft10 for females.

The 5’4 Asian male really has cojones to approach the average white woman.

I suspected for a long time that (((height statistics))) are lies. I'm 6'0 and i'm just about average.

are there enough non-black ethnics in the west to bring the average noticeably down?

Yes, In the US the largest ethnic group is hispanics who are generally manlets, throw in the rest of the ethnics and old men on top of that and it is enough to skew the results. Outside the US the same is true just with different ethnic groups/old men thrown in and the results get skewed every time.

Im pretty sure the average for whites is like 6ft

The average white at my work place is 5'8

Keep coping because only tall whites go to university, they rest of them are shipped off to the military or die in rural areas

Lifefuel-ish

It doesn't matter because JBW gives them another 2 inches and 5'8 average is enough to say you're 5'10 or 6' to most females because at 5'8 you're literally taller than 90% of females

The blackpill is no one really is good at estimating height. Some 5'3 woman said she was 5'6, I'm 5'3.5 with lifts or boots I can hit 5'5-5'6 just to see if that was true lel

White college male average is 5’11.2.. so 6’ morning height. There was a study done on this.. idk where it is but it’s been posted here.

MUHHH 5’9” is turbomanlet tier.. almost a standard deviation below average .. it’s like 20th percentile.