Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Height Poll

Height Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
I'm 5'5, 1.65 in centimeters I think.

How many times do we have to do these?

@Nanoventor how tall are you?

I'm 6'7 and constantly get mogged by zoomer toilets when i go out to buy food

Wow truly life breaking
Fakecel
I haven't even touched a girl, heightpill only works if you're attractive and extroverted if you aren't you end up like me

I haven't even touched a girl, heightpill only works if you're attractive and extroverted if you aren't you end up like me
Ultra bullshit we both know tallfags have it the best never suffering shoulder mogging foids

Ultra bullshit we both know tallfags have it the best never suffering shoulder mogging foids
you have a very twisted view boyo

Nice gaslighting
not really, I'm just saying it's only beneficial to be tall if you have desirable traits, if you don't, you're no different from any standard incel. I'm not undermining what shortcels go through

not really, I'm just saying it's only beneficial to be tall if you have desirable traits, if you don't, you're no different from any standard incel. I'm not undermining what shortcels go through
Ayoooo this nigga thinks 6'4 is the same level as incel ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

I am 5'8 when measured at home unfortunately. But I liftmaxxed and with tennis shoes/lifts on, I am 5'10. And beyond that I even heightfrauded, because when I got my new driver's ID I lied to them and said I was 5'11.

So in my head I am 5'11 because nobody will be wiser to it. I have the lifts on almost all the time too, as they can fit in all shoes except for sandals, flip flops, or boat shoes.

Better than most height polls, where the amount of 6'0"+ fags is nearly the same as the amount of shortcels.

More than half of this forum mogs me. JFL

I am 5'8 when measured at home unfortunately. But I liftmaxxed and with tennis shoes/lifts on, I am 5'10. And beyond that I even heightfrauded, because when I got my new driver's ID I lied to them and said I was 5'11.

So in my head I am 5'11 because nobody will be wiser to it. I have the lifts on almost all the time too, as they can fit in all shoes except for sandals, flip flops, or boat shoes.
Based fraudcel, I also liftmaxx from 6'0 to 6'3.

I hope all tallfags die a horrible death

I say 5'7 as a coping mechanism.I don't want to know my real height .

Not true. 6’4” is a mogger trait, unless you are St. Blackop2cel level ugly. There’s a reason he’s a saint. He failed despite being that height.

@CopingForBrutality

Why are you lying on my poll? :feelsree:

@FamilyGuy1999

Height?

@Sennacherib

6'9 teratallfaggot.

I am 6'3.5 (191cm) but it's borderline manlet tier in my region.

i am actually 5”10 do i qualify as incel

i'm 1,78m which should be 5'8" for you medieval measuring burgerland glockstrapped motherfuckers.
Due to my goblinoid posture tho, i look like 5'7" and combined with my chubby bodyshape i look another inch shorter.

I chinatownmaxxed to not feel short and it worked a bit but as soon as i go in another area of Rome i get heighmogged by 14yo zoomers