Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Height mogging is so brutal

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
I have height mogged a dude in the shop. I am average height so I don't height mog often but It felt so good I circled around just to height mog him a couple more times.

But then a chad came into the alley of the shop I was in and he height mogged me to oblivion and then face mogged me to the edge of space and back.

It's over.

it is indeed brutal. i am 5'5 and height mogged by like 70+% of foids. its extrememly humiliating.

height is the ultimate display of dominance and confidence

I don't like heightmogging people

Me too but you can't deny it feels good to do it. I never actually tried heightmogging people before discovering blackpill so wanted to see how it feels to heightmog somebody on purpose.

I’m 5’3. Get heightmogged by 90% of foids

tbh heightmogging is lifefuel

I get height mogged by 40-50% of foids and that alone makes me wanna rope. Can't even imagine this

I get height mogged by 40-50% of foids and that alone makes me wanna rope. Can't even imagine this

It’s hell, literally, in a group of people, even girls, my eyes are blocked by fucking shoulders and backs everywhere, I can’t see anything :feelsrope:

but It felt so good I circled around just to height mog him a couple more times.
JFL :lul: :lul: :lul:

exactly how i felt the first time i went out with height insoles

it is indeed brutal. i am 5'5 and height mogged by like 70+% of foids. its extrememly humiliating.
getting heightmogged by foids is the most emasculating thing that's why I never go out

It’s hell, literally, in a group of people, even girls, my eyes are blocked by fucking shoulders and backs everywhere, I can’t see anything :feelsrope:
That must be beyond depressive, at least when i get height mogged it's only an inch or two, tho that's enough for women to think i'm utter trash or a failed man.

I got height mogged the other day by 2 fat high schoolers who looked down on me, they must have been ~5ft11-6ft.
getting heightmogged by foids is the most emasculating thing that's why I never go out
I feel you

That must be beyond depressive, at least when i get height mogged it's only an inch or two, tho that's enough for women to think i'm utter trash or a failed man.

I got height mogged the other day by 2 fat high schoolers who looked down on me, they must have been ~5ft11-6ft.

I feel you

I get heightmogged by fucking 12 year olds

Getting hair mogged is just as brutal. People talking about getting haircuts and styling their hair in front of your chrome dome.

I get heightmogged by fucking 12 year olds

Yep, especially when they are good looking, have all the facial features you can just imagine they will just breeze through life.

Getting hair mogged is just as brutal. People talking about getting haircuts and styling their hair in front of your chrome dome.

It is very brutal my friend It makes me look 50 when I'm 24. I am getting it fixed next year though with micro pigmentation.

height is the ultimate display of dominance and confidence
Height+frame is the ultimate display of dominance and confidence. Height without frame just makes you look like a pool noodle

me neither

Me too but you can't deny it feels good to do it. I never actually tried heightmogging people before discovering blackpill so wanted to see how it feels to heightmog somebody on purpose.
actually it doesn't feel good

i can only imagine how much it sucks to be a manlet

over

Shorter than the average female....

Over at conception. Go call your mom a whore for having you

I don’t think I’ve ever heightmogged anyone

I feel like it’s bad if you can heightmog but you’re still incel, that’s me
Not really, at least you get that joy of heightmogging or at least being average height. Having a decent or above average height is never a bad thing.

Not really, at least you get that joy of heightmogging or at least being average height. Having a decent or above average height is never a bad thing.
What about if you’re friends with shorter ppl who’ve had gfs for years and you’re just rotting ?

Holy shit that's ropefuel. I get heightmogged by around 20% of foids and it feels so shit everytime that happens. Idek how you cope at 5'3 :feelsrope:

What about if you’re friends with shorter ppl who’ve had gfs for years and you’re just rotting ?
That’s a different story then.

Of course you’d feel like shit being mogged like that, doubly so since your apparent advantage over them didn’t mean anything for you.

That’s a different story then.

Of course you’d feel like shit being mogged like that, doubly so since your apparent advantage over them didn’t mean anything for you.
It kinda annoys me when people always talk about the height pill. Like yeah 6ft+ is good but people don’t take into consideration the race pill. 6ft rice or Indian are basically a 5/10 on the global SMV scale

Rent free

At least this experience taught me a lot about how bad it is to be a manlet I can't even begin to imagine how it must feel to be heightmogged by everyone wherever you go. It has taught me a valuable lesson and I sympathize with manlets a lot more now. It has opened my eyes to importance of height. Being manlet instantly makes you low status regardless of your other qualities. There is only few ways to counter that such as extreme thugmaxxing but even then you will be seen as a joke. It's brutal to be a manlet ngl. But if given an option I rather be a chadlite manlet than a subhuman.

I have height mogged a dude in the shop. I am average height so I don't height mog often but It felt so good I circled around just to height mog him a couple more times.

But then a chad came into the alley of the shop I was in and he height mogged me to oblivion and then face mogged me to the edge of space and back.

It's over.
whats your height?

Rent free

At least this experience taught me a lot about how bad it is to be a manlet I can't even begin to imagine how it must feel to be heightmogged by everyone wherever you go. It has taught me a valuable lesson and I sympathize with manlets a lot more now. It has opened my eyes to importance of height. Being manlet instantly makes you low status regardless of your other qualities. There is only few ways to counter that such as extreme thugmaxxing but even then you will be seen as a joke. It's brutal to be a manlet ngl. But if given an option I rather be a chadlite manlet than a subhuman.

My sympathies go out to manlets

Height+frame is the ultimate display of dominance and confidence. Height without frame just makes you look like a pool noodle
cope

Shorter than the average female....

Over at conception. Go call your mom a whore for having you

I already called her that when I was around 11, she cried, then cried even more when she saw I didn’t care she was crying lmao

Foids love height because they assume there's a big dick to go along with it.

Without a big enough dick, height is WORTHLESS.

I already called her that when I was around 11, she cried, then cried even more when she saw I didn’t care she was crying lmao

Based. Good work

Not good in the long run cuz she already said she wouldn’t let me NEET :feelsrope:

Inform her you'll be selling her organs to mutant bio-enhanced terrorists when she dies

Inform her you'll be selling her organs to mutant bio-enhanced terrorists when she dies

Lmao, imagine getting the money to looksmaxx by selling your mom’s kidneys jfl :feelskek:

Book her a one-way trip to Thailand. And no, it's not for you to SEAmaxx

I don’t have enough money for that, and she’s a normie, she’s afraid to death of corona jfl :feelskek:

I’m average and I’ve never really had any pleasure from height mogging anybody, it doesn’t happen often and when I see somebody I mog they walk fast and usually look upset about something

brutal

Foids love height because they assume there's a big dick to go along with it.

Without a big enough dick, height is WORTHLESS.
Cope. Height is useful regardless of your dick size. Height is essentially a proxy for physical strength.