Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Height mogged

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
whenever I have to leave the house, I am fucking height mogged EVERYWHERE, seriously, at 5'9, I went out to get some stuff and my god, I was the shortest, it happens EVERYWHERE. Did everyone just get taller or what the FUCK. Even the high school girls were taller, I hate this fucking shit. Nobody will take you seriously as a manlet.

Where do you live?

Because Netherlands and other nordic countries are full of tall people, where US depends on the ethnic composition in a certain area.

Nice attempt at obscurity department of homeland security

Nice attempt at obscurity department of homeland security
:lul:

If in Nordic countries 5'9 means being heightmogged by even foids

In Toronto 5'9 is slightly above average for ethnics.

Source: I am 5'10 (5'9 night)

:lul:

If in Nordic countries 5'9 means being heightmogged by even foids

In Toronto 5'9 is slightly above average for ethnics.

Source: I am 5'10 (5'9 night)
With my other shoes, I'm 5'10 and I STILL get height mogged. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Where in the U.S. are high school foids all that tall?

With my other shoes, I'm 5'10 and I STILL get height mogged. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
I get heightmogged as well (5'11 in shoes with 0.5 inches, 6' in boots with 0.5 inch insoles) but not so frequent. There are always a few Amazon-tier tall white foids who are taller than me though.
Massive cope

Above average is NOT enough for foids

I mean if you're a normie thats chill and all but lets be realistic, above average still has a chance.
My crooked up teeth fucked up my lower third.

My height wasn't the biggest problem, still getting dwarfed by Amazon foids

My crooked up teeth fucked up my lower third.

My height wasn't the biggest problem, still getting dwarfed by Amazon foids
Best thing you can do is try to get orthodontic surgery. Its honestly pretty amazing what they can do now a days.

Best thing you can do is try to get orthodontic surgery. Its honestly pretty amazing what they can do now a days.
Yeah my parents are getting me braces. Sadly the lockdown won't allow it though.

Yeah my parents are getting me braces. Sadly the lockdown won't allow it though.
Dont do braces, go for surgery. Only reason you should be getting braces is to prep for it

:feelsbadman: know that feeling too well