Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height misconception

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
Most inferiority complexed manlets think that when women say they like tall men they mean 190 cm basketball players

Fact is most women prefer men that are a little taller than them, about a head taller (like 15cm afaik) is ideal

Avg women height is like 160cm, so as long as ur not an insecure manlet and are somewhat NT you WILL find a gf

Tho this forum is for the socially isolated or retarded so the previous paragraph doesnt count

Obviously height is always a plus as long as ur not a disgusting malnourished lanklet, but its not the only thing that matters and is a mere pereference

Tldr just be taller than ur oneitis theory

Inb4 mods del thread again cuz "muh bluepill"

height is just a basic requirement

even ugly fat girls can fuck normies so they gotta exclude normies under 6'

1407460159384.png

all sub 5 foot 7 men should post here.

People wonder why we HATE women

Genecel said:
manlets are the same height as women or 5'8 and below.

Isnt the highest avg height for women like 175cm? Thats the avg for men worldwide

If ur a manlet u are probably not in ur natural habitat and should gtfo back to curryland

T. 5"10cel who heightmogs chadlites on the regular in my country kek

Manlet cutoff should be 1 standard deviation below the mean height in your country

Genecel said:
If you're under 6ft you're a manlet apparently

Go take a walk in the local park or center and count hoe many under 6ft guys u see with gfs

Rule of height is just be taller than her

hehe xd said:
168cm is tall in israel

Really?
Do Israeli girls date goyim white men?
Is bald a death sentence there?

FeminismsCancer said:
Really?
Do Israeli girls date goyim white men?
Is bald a death sentence there?

1. Nah its average ish
2. They fuck them sometimes but dont marry them usually
3 no

hehe xd said:
1. Nah its average ish
2. They fuck them sometimes but dont marry them usually
3 no

So as an average, bald, 5'7" man I stand a chance for a ONS there?
I especially like the ethnic/Arab looking Israeli girls.

I acutally had this conversation with a female co-worker.
If you are taller then her in heels you are gucci (8-12 cm difference).
the average women were i live is 160-165 cm. So being 168-177 cm is enough.

FeminismsCancer said:
So as an average, bald, 5'7" man I stand a chance for a ONS there?
I especially like the ethnic/Arab looking Israeli girls.

Ons arent simple here like in the west even for chads (which are rare as fuck, like top 0.5% men maybe)
And since while its a liberal westren country somewhat, the girls are somewhat traditional and bluepilled, im 100% sure if u have zionist supporting goy aka "Not Like Other Goys" game u can charm a woman into fucking u, arab girls are opressed and arent really picky as long as they know they will be safe from anyone knowing so they would prefer u

As long as u are charming and somewhat interesting in the truest sense of the word, girls look past looks here i can show u tons of proof in PMs, its all about being NT as fuck because its a chad free nation

So basically be zionist and funny and try to find girls in dating sites first just to get a taste of their mindset

hehe xd said:
Ons arent simple here like in the west even for chads (which are rare as fuck, like top 0.5% men maybe)
And since while its a liberal westren country somewhat, the girls are somewhat traditional and bluepilled, im 100% sure if u have zionist supporting goy aka "Not Like Other Goys" game u can charm a woman into fucking u, arab girls are opressed and arent really picky as long as they know they will be safe from anyone knowing so they would prefer u

As long as u are charming and somewhat interesting in the truest sense of the word, girls look past looks here i can show u tons of proof in PMs, its all about being NT as fuck because its a chad free nation

So basically be zionist and funny and try to find girls in dating sites first just to get a taste of their mindset

Be zionist? Can you be elaborate?

Legit tbh

IDK where y'all get the idea that NBA sized people are automatically slayers. If anything being extra tall (6'6+) is a detriment because women will do anything to appear normal and having a freakishly tall bf is out of the norm. All you have to do is be taller than her.

Agreed height doesn't mean shit