Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Height matters way more than race

T

TinderIsRealLife

Banned
-
I’m 5’6 . Well actually I’m 5.53 but I round up obviously because I know I’m less than human. Tom holland is an incel, Mandingo is an incel, Bruno mars is sn incels, Zac efron is an incel. I don’t know how much longer I can cope with this height shot but I’m 1 or 2 rejections sways from pulling the trigger and making sure my fucking head explosives in to a million fucking pieces.

I’m 5’6 . Well actually I’m 5.53 but I round up obviously because I know I’m less than human. Tom holland is an incel, Mandingo is an incel, Bruno mars is sn incels, Zac efron is an incel. I don’t know how much longer I can cope with this height shot but I’m 1 or 2 rejections sways from pulling the trigger and making sure my fucking head explosives in to a million fucking pieces.
Hold it there partner we don’t want to lose another lad

Race is perhaps more precisely thought of being location related, if we are discussing its relation to inceldom.

All the races reproduce like rabbits, so strictly speaking, race cannot cause inceldom unless you are out of your "racial reproductive territory" so to say.

i wish i was 6'3"