Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height its more important than face in life

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
height and face are just about the same in the dating scene
but for general life? height.
Height is great for dating!, not being treated like a child!, people actually listening to what you have to say! People can actually be intimidated by you! You look like you can fight!

Its over for shortcels

Attachments

• looool.png
    looool.png
    65.7 KB · Views: 317
i don't think looking like slenderman will improve your life quality

tbh

Yeah, it's never been so over. But moreover still, having a small frame with small height combined would be a killer combo called "relax and take pleasure". You just wasn't designed for sex. Why keep trying?

All the online face analyzing sites usually rate me higher than 8, but no femoid even looks at me. There are a lot of things that come into play but the major ones are my race and my height. I don't think they rate me above 2. All online rating websites need to go extinct for blue pill.

finally. someone gets it. height is the biggest halo. you can be deformed and if you are tall it will subconsciously demand respect.

Yes. If you're below 6 feet, it's beyond over. You need height for dating, jobs, school, respect, and pretty much everything.

Welcome to the Incellion, fellow shortcel.
tumblr_inline_o03dwiH1dC1qhcx18_500.gif

its over, i am a 8/10 facially and 5'4", inb4 fakecel, watch how all the people who say fakecel are tall, they dont know what its like being mogged by teenage girls

its over, i am a 8/10 facially and 5'4", inb4 fakecel, watch how all the people who say fakecel are tall, they dont know what its like being mogged by teenage girls

hahahahahaha okkkkk bro

if you were 8/10 facially you wouldn't know this place exists.

who even cares if you're 5"4 when you have a 8/10 face (heavy larp), there's plenty of women shorter than that.

just because i have an attractive face doesnt mean i am attractive, being short is a negative, being good looking is positive, a positive and a negative make a negative (do the math)
hahahahahaha okkkkk bro

who even cares if you're 5"4 when you have a 8/10 face (heavy larp), there's plenty of women shorter than that.
you are coping, ive seen your face and you are 5'11 you are a fakecel

It's so fucking over. Us manlets should be killed tbh. No point in living.

just because i have an attractive face doesnt mean i am attractive, being short is a negative, being good looking is positive, a positive and a negative make a negative (do the math)

you are coping, ive seen your face and you are 5'11 you are a fakecel
I agree with your title. Sure, it would be worse if you were ugly as well, but below 5'8, 5'9? It is beyond over.

hahahahahaha okkkkk bro

Dude, how the fuck do you feel in a position to call people fakecel with the pics you've posted, are you trolling? :lul::lul::lul:

manlets have nothing to lose

Yeah. You could have perfect face but if you are below 5'6 its over.
But you could be a 4/10 and 6 and roasties will be all over

If you aren't even 5"8 you cannot be considered a human male.

I saw a poll somewhere recently and 96% of women when asked to give their ideal height of a man said 6' or taller. On which basis, even 5'11" is a manlet.

I can agree that height is valuable in life in general, but in mating, face is way more important. WAY more.

If you're a male model-tier looking manlet just go for younger women. Unless you're a dwarf I guarantee you'll succeed.

I can agree that height is valuable in life in general, but in mating, face is way more important. WAY more.

If you're a male model-tier looking manlet just go for younger women. Unless you're a dwarf I guarantee you'll succeed.

the only way manlets can be respected is through violen

my existence disproves this theory, i have a 8/10 face, and im 5'4, i have went for average girls ? rejected over 30times from cold approach, went for 2/10 women, rejected about 5 times. I agree i could probably get a 2/10 if i tried but this is just too much work for a 2/10.
Its over with your copes

"just go for younger women", what do you mean by this, they are the most stubborn?

Cold approach only works if you're at least Chad-lite.

Cold approach only works if you're at least Chad-lite.
agreed, even if you are a good looking manlet, its over
all tallcels will cope by saying, oh good looking short guys get women, try being 5'4" you are literally being mogged by school girls how can women be attacted to that

Face is more important than height unless you're way below average. Face is the main culprit in the halo effect. An average height guy with a strong jawline, hunter eyes etc. will do better with both foids and life in general than a 6'2 guy with an ugly face.

No, you can still get a nice girl as a manlet (I know a few who have done just that). But it definitely is harder work and seems to require you getting to know a foid and her liking you before you stand any chance. Whereas Chad just has to walk in the room and girls are offering him bareback anal.

Face is more important than height unless you're way below average. Face is the main culprit in the halo effect. An average height guy with a strong jawline, hunter eyes etc. will do better with both foids and life in general than a 6'2 guy with an ugly face.
i agree, but i have all those features, but even 3/10 women have rejected me from my cold approaches, ive tried it multiple times, no luck, they look at me in disgust even though i am good looking,
No, you can still get a nice girl as a manlet (I know a few who have done just that). But it definitely is harder work and seems to require you getting to know a foid and her liking you before you stand any chance. Whereas Chad just has to walk in the room and girls are offering him bareback anal.
no its not, its impossible, unless you are betabucks, all those manlets with girls are betabucks, i will bet all my life savings on that, exceptions for the good looking manlets that have status or money.

i agree, but i have all those features, but even 3/10 women have rejected me from my cold approaches, ive tried it multiple times, no luck, they look at me in disgust even though i am good looking,

no its not, its impossible, unless you are betabucks, all those manlets with girls are betabucks, i will bet all my life savings on that, exceptions for the good looking manlets that have status or money.
How far below your country's average height are you? I said way below average but realized that's an overstatement. A few inches below average can be a deal breaker

How far below your country's average height are you? I said way below average but realized that's an overstatement. A few inches below average can be a deal breaker
average height is like 5'10, im 5'4 which is way below average so its a deal breaker, me having a good face has had no effect on anything.

Well, that's the paradox.
Is it worth working so hard for something that your love would give away freely to someone else.
What does that say about you?
what does it say about her?

average height is like 5'10, im 5'4 which is way below average so its a deal breaker, me having a good face has had no effect on anything.
Ouch yeah you're fucked. At least you've reached the right website

Ouch yeah you're fucked. At least you've reached the right website
it is, now the tallcels that claim that claim being good looking and short is better than being ugly and tall can stop coping and wake up

the only way manlets can be respected is through violen

my existence disproves this theory, i have a 8/10 face, and im 5'4, i have went for average girls ? rejected over 30times from cold approach, went for 2/10 women, rejected about 5 times. I agree i could probably get a 2/10 if i tried but this is just too much work for a 2/10.
Its over with your copes

"just go for younger women", what do you mean by this, they are the most stubborn?
Are you from the US? Where I live I can guarantee you'd get pussy with an 8/10 face and 162 cm tall. The average height here is something like 1,75 so 1,62 isn't THAT bad. I'd say it's doable, less than 1,60 would be too short even for younger girls here.

Also, did you post a pic of yourself in the rating megathread? Would like to see if so.
All the online face analyzing sites usually rate me higher than 8, but no femoid even looks at me. There are a lot of things that come into play but the major ones are my race and my height. I don't think they rate me above 2. All online rating websites need to go extinct for blue pill.
I always get around 7,5 or something in those sites, bluepills galore. I'm not over 4/10 by any standards. If women don't flirt with you ever you can bet you're below 5/10 AT LEAST.

Yup height is important in everything not just looks. Without height you aren't even worthy of being considered a man.

Its fucking over for me and every other manlet :feelsrope:

F A C E is everything, you manlet fucks- E V E R Y T H I N G.

It's a fucking package. No matter how tall you are people will treat you like shit if you're ugly. And no matter how sexy your face is, if you're turbo manlet nobody will take you seriously.

I'm a manlet and confirm girls wont give you time of day if youre under 5'9 I dont even have a terrible face. Not great. But not hideous.

Are you from the US? Where I live I can guarantee you'd get pussy with an 8/10 face and 162 cm tall. The average height here is something like 1,75 so 1,62 isn't THAT bad. I'd say it's doable, less than 1,60 would be too short even for younger girls here.

Also, did you post a pic of yourself in the rating megathread? Would like to see if so.

I always get around 7,5 or something in those sites, bluepills galore. I'm not over 4/10 by any standards. If women don't flirt with you ever you can bet you're below 5/10 AT LEAST.
not posting a picture, but i have strong jaw, high cheekbones, hooded eyes, prominent chin, thick hair, big nose, big ears, not a prominent brow ridge.
even if i was a 10/10, i doubt i would be treated any differently as i am still 5'4