Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Height is the eternal blackpill. 6’3 will become manlet someday

1984cel

1984cel

Banned
-
Think of everything that’s happening these days.

Sperm banks only accept taller applicants with most women demanding gigachad genes. Society is extremely heightist to men under 6’0, and women disregard guys underneath that threshold unless the man has model looks or a huge wallet. Designer babies will come around by the half of this century, allowing richfags to presumably create towering terachads that’ll amog everyone.

Add in heightism in the workplace, competition for sports, and the overall desire for men to stick out in this depreciating cesspool, and stature will keep increasing with every century. Women will keep raising the bar with their absurd requirements if feminism isn’t abolished. Men will peacock their sons with growth hormone if they’re blackpilled.. It’s a recipe for dystopia.

TLDR: Height always creates inequality among men. 6’5 will inevitably become turbo-manlet in due time

You're overestimating the timeframe a little but yes

Over if you arent a 7'0 billionaire with 10/10 face and body who isnt older than 25.

As a manlet I can't even have leg lengthening surgery anymore because a study recently was released that if a guy has legs longer than a guys waist to his neck, it's already unattractive.

Height is cope.

Height is basically everything to you if you’re a man. It’s almost the only thing that matters.

I’ve seen tall ogres drown in pussy, while short model-tier men go incel.

Height is basically everything to you if you’re a man. It’s almost the only thing that matters.

I’ve seen tall ogres drown in pussy, while short model-tier men go incel.
Height and dick. If you lack in both (like me) then you hate life itself

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back