Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill height is overrated as fuk

X

xDisgrace

Banned
-
5'9" dude knocks the living soul out of 6'2" guy.

Giga cope. If you're sub6 and 6'2+, your height can save you and bring you success with women.

Another 'x' is overrated/useless thread. Line those two guys up in a dating show, and I guarantee that women would pick the 6'2 guy.

1. boxing doesnt work like real life street fighting. there are rules that inhibit each fighter

2. height is so much more than simply a combat advantage. being tall is argumentably the biggest halo.

1. boxing doesnt work like real life street fighting. there are rules that inhibit each fighter

2. height is so much more than simply a combat advantage. being tall is argumentably the biggest halo.

giga cope.

watch the video.

the 5'9" black dude knocked him out cold.

height is a fucking meme lol

women will choose the guy with the better face and frame every single time and i say this as a 6 foot faggot

please god, take away 3-4 inches of my height and give me 2 points in looks and a wider frame, thank you :)

height isn't the deciding factor, but if two guys are equal in looks the tall guy will win.

QUOTE="xDisgrace, post: 943322, member: 9001"]not if the shorter dude has a better body.[/QUOTE]
if one guy has a six pack and ones fat then yeah. if one has a six pack and ones just average i think they'll pick the taller guy who has a similarly attractive face. i guess it also depends on the height difference. its different if one guy is 6 foot and the other guy is 5 4 than one guy being 6 2 and the other being 6 foot. theres a lot of variables, but if everything is equal women would want the taller guy. if both guys had a six pack and their face is equal in attractiveness the girl will choose the taller guy. i do agree though that when it comes to fighting height doesn't matter. all that matters is training and stamina.

Being small has its advantages.. in fighting not in real life lel