Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Height is not important, it just so happens my husband is 6'2''

"Why dont you date short girls, there are plenty of them" meanwhile the short girls^

More foids bullshite, mate.:feelsseriously:

"Why dont you date short girls, there are plenty of them" meanwhile the short girls^
the short girls are always around the tallest men :feelshaha: in fact it's tall women that are more forgiving and accept men only 1" or 2" taller than them to date somewhat good looking guys.

It's his personaliteehee.

the short girls are always around the tallest men :feelshaha: in fact it's tall women that are more forgiving and accept men only 1" or 2" taller than them to date somewhat good looking guys.
True, midget girls are height obsessed 150cm-160cm girls call 175cm guys short jfl

Height should be measured in percentile tbh.

so thats how happiness looks like

When you are 6'4 (190) female you don't have many choices.

When you are 6'4 (190) female you don't have many choices.
that's what i meant really, but i was thinking of women around 5'8, at 6'4" (which i'm pretty sure is so rare for women it's like 1 in a 100.000) height they'll date 3/10 guys if the dude is 6'5".

I fucking HATE women. Look at that fucking faggot's face, making childish faces and shit. It's over

too cringe to watch tbh. It looks like she needs 12 inches to stay satisfied.

I hope they die in a fire.