Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height is life, a foid will never look at you like this.

Animecel3479

Animecel3479

Had it with these ITrannies!
-
I found this in my recommendation page on YouTube it's a video about Illinois new law.

Attachments

• 20220914_113953.jpg
    20220914_113953.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 107
Height>>>face always, you need to pass a certain height threshold before your looks come into play unless ur face is 8+/10 and not turbomanlet

Last edited:
Height>>>face always, you need to pass a certain height threshold before your looks come into place unless ur face is 8+/10
Based height makes foids wet.

Fuck tall fags, I've been trying to get them banned but was overruled by a mod
They should get banned Foids dream about tall fags, to them a man's height is the same way a man sees a curvy big boobed female.

It absolutely does not compare. Even broad shoulders elicit more arousal in a female than boobs do in a male, it was shown in a study. Imagine what tall heights are like to them. I’ve lost the picture now but there was a reddit post of a f*moid saying how just tall people being around her relaxed and wet her pussy. Like a reflex.
Being tall and broad shoulders equal to foids having wide hips and thin waist and big boobs. It will make them wet.

Face>race>hair>height
That guy reminds of eurasian tiger or whatever the fuck his name was

height matter just not as much copers in this thread like to admit it does

if height was everything every ugly mutant deformed tall fag would have a gf or even a harem
every single one of them would

niggas be bussing the real tiers is
Frame>height>face. its all about looking masculine

JFL good luck looking masculine being a manlet
I mean if you are 5'4 its over but if you are like 5'10 or so and look really bulky and have good frame it mogs height but frame and height is almost on the same tier.

show me a muscular tall guy with a 1/10 face that gets toilet. without betabuxxing
Low iq take, literal 1/10 are like one in a million if not rarer such outliners are not even worth discussing.

ban all tallfags

Tbh i mog this guy, i am also a tallfag, but years of bullying, humililation and social exclusion made me an antisocial incel.

Low iq take, literal 1/10 are like one in a million if not rarer such outliners are not even worth discussing.
kys fakecel toilet simp worshipper
all anime avatar/toilet users should be banned on sight

Tbh i mog this guy, i am also a tallfag, but years of bullying, humililation and social exclusion made me an antisocial incel.
he is very incel facewise, his height saved him of inceldom

Face > Height for online dating

Height > Face for RL dating

when a foid swiped through profiles in a matter of seconds she sees your face

when a foid is walking around irl a tall guy will stick out in a crowd

ur avg heighcoper thread

Maybe it's a weird photo but both look subhuman