Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height is everything tbh.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27768
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
Here we have Ram,
Download 15

You probably know her as Ultra popular waifu Rem's twin sister from re:zero.
She (like all fucking foids) is in a love triangle with
-Roswaal L Mathers:
Download 16

A skinny (gymcope) makeup using feminine (masculinitycope) psycho (personalitycope) who dresses as a clown (fashioncope) who is also fucking obsessed with some witch who died a long time ago and is still trying to unite with her who also happened to cause the massacre of Ram's clan and her losing her horn, and who made Ram sit on his lap everynight for years ever since she was a child and literally sacrificed her by stabbing her in the back to kill the dude i am mentioning next (just be a good to women and not a creep bro!) Who happens to be 1.86 meters tall (6'1)
-Garfiel Tinsel
Download 17

Muscular (gymcope) manly with low temper (masculinitycope) who got a good sense of style (fashioncope) troubled and kind of tragic good guy (personalitycope) who loves Ram and doesnt act toxic whenever she fucks with him (just be nice and not toxic to women bro!) Who happens to be a 1.69 meters (5'6.5) manlet.

Now, guess who she is in love with? Guess who she sacrificed her life just to be used by, and died smiling knowing she was of good use to? Who's the dude she was so in love with that she sacrificed her life just to make him forget about his ex? Who did she get literally fucking nuked for?
Height>All.
Re:zerocels gtfih @Ramcel @remincel @GripMaxxing

Roswaal is just too chad.

I bet he even fucked Frederica the tall dom demihuman

Roswaal is just too chad.

I bet he even fucked Frederica the tall dom demihuman
View attachment 488424
Literally gigacucked garfiel by not only fucking his crush but his sister too. I bet that Garfiel's mom went out to find Garfiel's father who happens to be Roswaal too :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Literally gigacucked garfiel by not only fucking his crush but his sister too. I bet that Garfiel's mom went out to find Garfiel's father who happens to be Roswaal too :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Now I feel bad for Garfiel. Also he's like 13 so it makes sense he would be shorter

Now I feel bad for Garfiel. Also he's like 13 so it makes sense he would be shorter
14 (15 ) next season. But tbh i think he already hit puberty so its over.

If only he had longer legs:cryfeels:
Is he really 169 cm? He looks much shorter than Subaru tbh, like 160 cm (5'3")
And Subaru is like 173 cm (5'8")

Even cartoon characters gigafraud their height.

Garfiel mogs Subaru's masculinity and inhib though ngl
Yeah only cause he is stronger than him. He would turn into a bitch if he got clapped by some archbishop without being instakilled.

a 170cm prettyboy slays while 180cm orge rotting in Asia

just be tall prettyboy theory, look at gojo from JJK and how every female anime fan worships him

levi ackerman only has fangirls despite his short height because it isn’t as noticeable as it would be irl, if a woman saw 5’3 levi irl they’d ignore him completely :feelscry:

Over if you can recall anime characters heights off the top of your head.

If you want some proof as to just how much height matters go on celebheights.com and see how much people heightfraud. Even massive guys like The Rock fraud 6’5 despite being 6’2-2.5 irl. I catch so many normies red handed lying up 2 inches or more, yesterday a 5’7~ guy claimed 5’10 despite me being 5’9 and still taller than him jfl.

over for heightlets

Just Roswaalmaxx bro.

If you look look at Roswaal's chin alone when compared to Garfiel's, you'll notice that it never began for Garfiel. He has a pretty decent body (gymcel) and likes to act like your typical PUA (lowinhibcel) but we all know that Ram would rather get plowed by big clown cock. :society:

at least in anime you can just jump in front of a truck and be reborn in an RPG world where women are actually attracted to incels. so not actually over for animecels.

I'm around the height of Roswaal, dress horribly, look like shit and am a borderline psychopath and you ain't seeing me drowning in demon maid pussy.

I'm around the height of Roswaal, dress horribly, look like shit and am a borderline psychopath and you ain't seeing me drowning in demon maid pussy.
Well you should try to find a little girl, kill her family, make her sit on your lap for years, then maybe itd work.

Haven’t finished re zero yet

View attachment 491531

he's clogging up my alerts :feelskek:

Not sure why he does it, the last like 200 replies I've just been posting "chinkysays" and before that he would just resort to saying incomprehensible ching chong shit about buddhism
You must have scarred him the first you argued :feelskek:

I still dont get why he sent you that dog pic meditating:feelshaha: