Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height is cope

E

engineeringcel

Banned
-
The only reason height would be a factor is for masculinity and not sexual desire.

Sexual desire and masculinity are mutually inclusive, while both may define similar characteristics; sexual attractiveness is merely defined by your face. That's it.

height is a predictor of the respect you receive from people, and therefore can contribute to your inceldom. the main factor is your face. Your face determines your sexual success. There is a threshold for height that when you mark the cut off for a specific height only face matters, and that height is surely when you're taller than most women. So around 176 cm or 5'9'' you will find yourself to be taller than most women, this is where the idea of only face matters and it's true, height is cope. A male with a male model face and a height under the threshold can still get laid by women that are shorter possibly even taller, but the amount of women that fall under this threshold have been minimized, this is what creates the deadweight loss. Height is truly needed however for dominance assertion, a manlet with his girlfriend would be insecure walking in public because most men would be perceived as more manlier than him due to his height, but surely he has a girlfriend because of his face.

Despite the intuitive reasoning I have empirical evidence suggesting this to be true, considering I've seen manlets fuck and date beautiful women.

TLDR: Height isn't important for sexual desire. Face is what matters in this context, but if you're talking about dominance and masculinity then yes height trumps face.

My chadlite friend who's 5'3'' has been dating a 5'6'' girl for the past year, she's obsessed with him and won't let him go.

Last edited:
height is a predictor of the respect you receive from people, and therefore can contribute to your inceldom. the main factor is your face. Your face determines your sexual success. There is a threshold for height that when you mark the cut off for a specific height only face matters, and that height is surely when you're taller than most women. So around 176 cm or 5'9'' you will find yourself to be taller than most women, this is where the idea of only face matters and it's true, height is cope. A male with a male model face and a height under the threshold can still get laid by women that are shorter possibly even taller, but the amount of women that fall under this threshold have been minimized, this is what creates the deadweight loss. Height is truly needed however for dominance assertion, a manlet with his girlfriend would be insecure walking in public because most men would be perceived as more manlier than him due to his height, but surely he has a girlfriend because of his face.
face > height

No man. Height is very important and I say that as an ugly tallfag.

Obviously face is the most important but there is women that will reject men solely because they are too small. Doesn’t matter if they look attractive to some of them.

or maybe just force women to marry whom ever "I" choose to match them with?

seize the means of reproduction

Height isn't important for sexual desire. Face is what matters in this context, but if you're talking about dominance and masculinity then yes height trumps face.

every foid, no matter how tall will go for the tallest guy she can get.
Saying height doesn't matter above 5'9" is cope.

Delete this thread. The only one you're deluding is yourself.

Cope. Most of you don't realise height isn't a factor in sexual desire, when a girl gets wet it's because of face. When a girl pushes a man away because of height it's masculinity.

Cope. I'm 5'9 and heightmogged by 85% of guys on campus.

You can't lack too much in either department

20150903 1754855

this gay thread in a nutshell:

Jrg9pI4

Looks theory destroyed? I don't think you understand the point I'm trying to make. I suggested below this was all intuitive. Face is what matters for sexual desire.

I'm 5'11'' and I feel short when accompanied by other men. I however would definitely feel superior if i had a chad face.

Height matters but face is king.

The only reason height would be a factor is for masculinity and not sexual desire.

Sexual desire and masculinity are mutually inclusive, while both may define similar characteristics; sexual attractiveness is merely defined by your face. That's it.

Height is overrated by many here. Even your race is more important than your height.

Obviously face is the most important but there is women that will reject men solely because they are too small. Doesn’t matter if they look attractive to some of them.
I'd say face is equal to height tbh. Some foids find face more important but some foids find height more important so it evens itself out. At the end of the day though you usually need both face and height though, meaning that they are pretty much even.

I'd say face is equal to height tbh. Some foids find face more important but some foids find height more important so it evens itself out. At the end of the day though you usually need both face and height though, meaning that they are pretty much even.
Sexual attraction is objective, height doesn't contribute to making a girl wet. Your face does.

You're 5'3'' therefore youre perceived to be less of a man than the average male, women want to be with a man although this doesn't define your attractiveness, it just defines your predetermined respect from others.

Height is overrated by many here. Even your race is more important than your height.
Height is not overrated. Its been proven that height effects how attractive people see you to how much money you make. Height is obviously a very important thing. You can also shit on manlets and no one cares but you can legit get fucked for life over racism.

You start with face rating and then deduct half a point for every inch below 6 feet.

height doesn't contribute to making a girl wet.
Retard IQ. Literally the dumbest thing I've read all day good job I'm actually impressed by how DUMB this comment is.

Looks theory destroyed? I don't think you understand the point I'm trying to make. I suggested below this was all intuitive. Face is what matters for sexual desire.

I'm 5'11'' and I feel short when accompanied by other men. I however would definitely feel superior if i had a chad face.

nice strawman but the point was is that anecdotes dont prove shit

Retard IQ. Literally the dumbest thing I've read all day good job I'm actually impressed by how DUMB this comment is.
You're 5'3'' therefore youre perceived to be less of a man than the average male, women want to be with a man although this doesn't define your attractiveness, it just defines your predetermined respect from others.

wow so you got height?
that just makes you a big ol' incel. far as im concerned. big ol' goofy incel waddling around with his 6'3 body

nice strawman but the point was is that anecdotes dont prove shit
you're naive to believe that not one 7+ face manlet can't get laid. All manlets that have 7+/10 face have sexual desire from women and therefore they have the potential to fuck,

height most definitely determines attractiveness. There are literally studies proving you wrong.

Height is just for ugly faced copers. JFL, even if you were 7'5", you'd just be an ugly giant.

you're naive to believe that not one 7+ face manlet can't get laid. All manlets that have 7+/10 face have sexual desire from women and therefore they have the potential to fuck,

when did i ever mention "a single short man" you numbskull? my point is manlets are unlikely to get laid and its hard to but its still possible and that height is important for sexual attraction.

height most definitely determines attractiveness. There are literally studies proving you wrong.
Height determines masculinity, women will reject men that aren't perceived to be masculine sure, but sexual desire? No. Link me to studies that show that height contributes to sexual desire and not masculinity please, make sure the philosophical burden of proof is explicitly denoted in the abstract
when did i ever mention "a single short man" you numbskull? my point is manlets are unlikely to get laid and its hard to but its still possible and that height is important for sexual attraction.
Did you not read my post, I clarified this as a deadweight loss you moron. Height has nothing to do with sexual attraction, it's a masculinity trait

> [Blackpill]

:feelstastyman:

you can be on the shorter side of average (ie 5'7" - 5'8") and be fine *if* you have an attractive enough face, since you are still taller than most women

but they both matter

you can be on the shorter side of average (ie 5'7" - 5'8") and be fine *if* you have an attractive enough face, since you are still taller than most women

but they both matter
As suggested in the OP height isn't a factor if you're taller than the girls, and chances are there are foids shorter than you. If you have an attractive face you will get laid.