Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height is cope

CopingManletcel

CopingManletcel

Subhuman
★★★★★
One of my friends of my highschool days is as tall as me (5'7) yet he slayed prime foids that were often times taller than him because he has a 9/10 face

Every single girlfriend he had during our time in school was taller than him and they were all prime staceys

JFL at height copers
ITS ALL ABOUT THE FACE

Attachments

• wQU7VQ4.png
    wQU7VQ4.png
    347.4 KB · Views: 131
One of my friends of my highschool days is as tall as me (5'7) yet he slayed prime foids that were often times taller than him because he has a 9/10 face

Every single girlfriend he had during our time in school was taller than him and they were all prime staceys

JFL at height copers
ITS ALL ABOUT THE FACE

Sorry, but anyone who thinks height isn't a co-factor to face are just divorced from reality

It's all about big dick.

Sorry, but anyone who thinks height isn't a co-factor to face are just divorced from reality
Yeah, be 6'2 4/10 and you may be lucky to beta provide a 6/10 cutie with 2 kids

9/10 face is exceedingly rare, you fucking cretin.

5'7 is completely fine, its the cutoff point of manlets and with a good enough face you can get laid, me at 5'4 with a good face does nothing as 5'4 is far too short.

Exactly, if his friend was 6'3 then every JB in the world wouldn't be virgin past age 15
OP lives up to his name jfl

Exactly, if his friend was 6'3 then every JB in the world wouldn't be virgin past age 15
OP lives up to his name jfl
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

JFL at height copers
ITS ALL ABOUT THE FACE

My 5'7 manlet best friend with a nice face got cold approached by a girl on the fucking street, and later got hit on and asked out to play tennis with the hot chick I had a crush on.

JFL at height copers
ITS ALL ABOUT THE FACE
Let’s see the picture of your 9/10 friend.

I swear u guy love posting the same rehashed images smh .

its all about being born right

Maybe if everyone around your area are manlets. Being 5'7 with a 9/10 face is a novelty.

The irony is Chico is freaking 6′ 3".

JFL at height copers
ITS ALL ABOUT THE FACE
I like how you posted a 6'3 model to prove your point of height not mattering.

Username checks out

Wow, a made-up anecdote from someone on the internet. Solid evidence.

Height >>>>>>>>> anything else.

So half of you guys think 'Homeless Millennial Joe' on Youtube uses solely his face to slay?

Jfl at these low IQ anecdotal threads. Both height and face matter, countless studies have proven it.

High IQ post. Unless you're below 5'7, if you have a good face you will slay no matter what. To women face is primary, body and height are secondary.

Wow, a made-up anecdote from someone on the internet. Solid evidence.

Height >>>>>>>>> anything else.
Are you fucking m e m e i n g when you say height is above everything else?

Are you fucking m e m e i n g when you say height is above everything else?

Why would I be?

Height is the single most important factor in Male atteactiveness. Fact.

HEighT DoeSNt MatTEr

FACE>RACE>FRAME>HEIGHT
If you're 5ft8 or above ^

Lots of gigacoping manlets ITT

JFL at a sub 6ft “slayer”

Face > height when you’re above 6ft, anything shorter

Height>>>>>>>>face