Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height is cope. All that matters is face+bone structure (jaw and frame). Height comes third

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200728 222354

This guy is 1.90 cm, I remember him from high school. And no, he never had any gf, that's fucking obvious. So please, stop coping that height is all that matters. It's fucking not. And not to mention, you give false hopes for taller incels ffs. Also, his frame... Wider hips than shoulders.

Last edited:
Cope. he looks like Ansel Elgort (who's same height) and Ansel slays.

Face>Height of course.

Face is better than height but dont underestimate the power of height. If you are at least 188cm / 6'2, there are ugly mostly ethnic short girls who will date you simply because you are tall since they themselves are insecure about their short height and want a tall man to compensate (+bonus if you are white) (anyone thats at least 6 and white cant be incel thats cope)

Face is better than height but dont underestimate the power of height. If you are at least 188cm / 6'2, there are ugly mostly ethnic short girls who will date you simply because you are tall since they themselves are insecure about their short height and want a tall man to compensate (+bonus if you are white) (anyone thats at least 6 and white cant be incel thats cope)
In my country the ethnic foids only go for men in their own ethnicity and most of them hate white people anyway. You can be white and tall and be an incel. I really don't know why you people are coping this hard over this crap. Just because you are short or non white is not the reason of your inceldom. Face and bone structure, that's the reason. Yes, height does matter but if you also have other things going on for you. JUST being tall is equal to zero

He looks non NT and dresses like a fag. If I was his height I would have a gf

Thet hated him for telling the truth

In my country the ethnic foids only go for men in their own ethnicity and most of them hate white people anyway. You can be white and tall and be an incel. I really don't know why you people are coping this hard over this crap. Just because you are short or non white is not the reason of your inceldom. Face and bone structure, that's the reason. Yes, height does matter but if you also have other things going on for you. JUST being tall is equal to zero
I live in the western world like most people here i'd guess and this is pretty much how it works. I cannot talk for anything outside of it but im really wondering which country you are talking about or region of the world since most non western countries literally worship tall white guys, maybe the levant or Maghreb?

Cope. he looks like Ansel Elgort (who's same height) and Ansel slays.
Also he should hit the gym, obviously not taking care of his body. Also also he should lower his standards, tallfags are usually very arrogant about their level.

Absolutely no debate over this. If you have a great face, you can have girlfriends as long as you're not a midget.
I'm 5'6
do i count as a midget?

Yeah height is important and if you arent mutilated it will get you laid, whereas being pretty but small will make you get ridiculed by foids and mogged by men who are uglier, but bigger than you.

He looks non NT and dresses like a fag. If I was his height I would have a gf
Yea, I bet you would
I live in the western world like most people here i'd guess and this is pretty much how it works. I cannot talk for anything outside of it but im really wondering which country you are talking about or region of the world since most non western countries literally worship tall white guys, maybe the levant or Maghreb?
I'm from Romania

Cope 6 feet white guy can be incel if sub 5 face for sure even 5/10 face he could very well have to go for whales (not ugly skinny foids)

TallFag COPE!

Height is important to get a foid's commitment. She'll use a chad faced manlet for a ONS behind closed doors, but when it comes to showing off her new bf to her hole frenemies, he's a no go.

I agree that height is cope, face > everything. Anyone who says otherwise is a fakecel LARPer.

But you need to be atleast 5'10" to be considered wanted by foids

It's 2020 and I still see stupid threads like this. Height is not cope. It's very important. I won't even write everything I could say. I'm tired. I shouldn't even be posting this. Sometimes it feels useless to say anything. You take ONE case and say that height is cope. Jesus.

Let's ignore the fact 99% of women have a height requirement significantly above the average height. :feelstastyman:
Yes, and those females are only after tall AND handsome people. A tall and ugly guy stands no chance for fuck sake

dogs have sex with white women.you don't.

height and frame is still an amazing combo.very rarely will a tall white guy not be desired by an ugly-average ethnic foid.

Good face and height > good face and frame. Imagine how ugly he'd be with that face and a manlet height. Would be much worse. The importance of face/height/frame is something like this:

face = 1
height = 0.8
frame = 0.6

Chadlet: 3/10 height, 10/10 face, 10/10 frame = (2.4 + 10 + 6) / 3 = 6.13
Chadframelet: 10 height, 10 face, 3 frame = 19.8 / 3 = 6.6

But that doesn't consider other things like dick size. Someone really needs to make a formula for this already. I said it a while back and it still hasn't been done. High IQ cels gogo

Last edited:
dogs have sex with white women.you don't.

height and frame is still an amazing combo.very rarely will a tall white guy not be desired by an ugly-average ethnic foid.
Yes, but not everyone can afford to go to India, or Asia. And honestly, I doubt this guy could do anything in those countries

Only if you are taller than 5'8. A 5'9 Chad will slay more than a 6'3 subhuman. But a Chad less than 5'8 is just another subhuman.

Only if you are taller than 5'8. A 5'9 Chad will slay more than a 6'3 subhuman. But a Chad less than 5'8 is just another subhuman.
Yes, those few millimetres between 5'7 and 5'9 determine whether you are a Chad slayer or a subhuman incel hated by everyone regardless of your face and frame. Very logic

It is a gaslight to say tall people can't be incels.

We are living it everyday. We get mogged by 5'5 chads. Being tall helps if you have a good face.

I noticed society is starting to attack tall men because of their advantage in work scenarios. Society really needs to look at itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back