Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height is a masculine trait not a trait of attractiveness!

Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Officer
Height makes you dominant even if you have the most feminine baby face. Imagine if Asians were tall, that would change the look about them.
Height mogs facial masculine and dark triad features. Niggeers and brown ethnic like curries have the most masculine/dark triad features unlike whites who have girly feminine features but whites could easily colonize and enslave them because whites were taller.

Height stops bullying, you would realize that bullying stopped while moving from middle to high school because you became taller than your bullies only if you were short, bullying wouldn't stop.

Height isn't a trait of attractiveness because an ugly man can be a giant but still can't turn women on ( Face and LMS is tall but his ugly face makes him an incel )
On the other hand, a manlet can turn women on if he has a beautiful face like Zac Efron.

Only females care about height

You were right until the last part where you went full blue pill
Height isn't a trait of attractiveness because an ugly man can be a giant but still can't turn women on ( Face and LMS is tall but his ugly face makes him an incel
Height can turn MANY women on. Some women fully accept the trade-off of beauty versus dominance.

And don't forget one simple thing: If he's tall she can't necessarily tell just how ugly a guy is, he is always fucking towering over her. Don't underestimate that. Handsome manlets are only accepted if they have the status to back it up, otherwise they have it hard too.

Last edited:
Niggeers and brown ethnic like curries have the most masculine/dark triad features unlike whites who have girly feminine features but whites could easily colonize and enslave them because whites were taller.
This is a question that concerns me for a long time, white men look less masculine than most ethncities, still they are seen as most attractive facially, i have no answer to this question

On the other hand, a manlet can turn women on if he has a beautiful face like Zac Efron.
Depends. Pretty sure good looking short guys still struggle

Everything just makes me want to rope, I have no height, no face, no dominance or dark triad, zero masculinity. I seriously hate every foid to death

Masculinity is attractiveness in males. Tall height, broad shoulders, big hands are the first things women notice on a guy.

You were right until the last part where you went full blue pill

Height can turn MANY women on. Some women fully accept the trade-off of beauty versus dominance.

And don't forget one simple thing: If he's tall she can't necessarily tell just how ugly a guy is, he is always fucking towering over her. Don't underestimate that. Handsome manlets are only accepted if they have the status to back it up, otherwise they have it hard too.
Women love HANDSOME tall men
You would never see a woman with UGLY tall man
That is the proof that height can't turn women on
Height is just a bonus to your face
Women love height because it makes them feel safety with the man. It makes them feel their femininity and that they are with a real man who they will look up to him not down so that means that height is a masculine trait.

Power and Dominance is everything, even more so than looks alone, it just so happens that certain physical traits contribute heavily to the overall percieved Dominance of a Male such as Height.

Taller men generally have a physical advantage over shorter men which increases their Dominance rating. The reason females prefer dominant males is because in prehistoric times, the dominant male/army would simply kill the weaker male/army, and take the females pussies for themselves whether she agreed to it or not, so she simply evolved to prefer the trait of Dominance in men to make life easier for herself.

This is a question that concerns me for a long time, white men look less masculine than most ethncities, still they are seen as most attractive facially, i have no answer to this question
I think because women are soft creatures so you need something that reminds them of their feminine nature to turn them on. Whites have soft facial features, colored eyes and hair make it more feminine unlike dark hair and eyes look more masculine. The bones aren't masculine trait, they just make good facial geometry that whites tend to have.
The saying that women love masculine features is giga cope. If so, women would be attracted to ogres.
I think women see masculinity in height + body frame
Depends. Pretty sure good looking short guys still struggle
Because they can't compete with good looking tall guys

Last edited:

Its a very good question, it shows how much there is to it. Whites we had relatively open dating and marriage for 2 millennia+ now, so nature found what is attractive in the real world.

Masculinity is attractiveness in males. Tall height, broad shoulders, big hands are the first things women notice on a guy.
Attractiveness in males is just the face
You can use tinder with only showing Chad face and you will get many likes while you can use a perfect tall muscular body and you will get this

Masculinity is height, body frame.
Masculinity is more important for the man in his relation with other men than women because masculinity protects you from bullying, it makes you dominant in social circles etc
Everything just makes me want to rope, I have no height, no face, no dominance or dark triad, zero masculinity. I seriously hate every foid to death
The height pill is brutal because you can't change your height unlike the face, you will still have hope doing surgeries.

Women love HANDSOME tall men
You would never see a woman with UGLY tall man
That is the proof that height can't turn women on
Height is just a bonus to your face
Women love height because it makes them feel safety with the man. It makes them feel their femininity and that they are with a real man who they will look up to him not down so that means that height is a masculine trait.
Most women are fucking ugly, so ugliness is not even a big deal if you are tall AND NT.
Now tall and non-NT AND ugly would be hard of course. Same with manlet, handsome non-nt. NT is basically required everywhere.

I would phrase it differently: Face is just a bonus to NT, don't fucking overestimate it lmao. There is only so much face to go around. Like I said most women are ugly, you got face? Great, but if not it's not the end of the world. Tall ugly dudes still can EASILY ascend.

You can use tinder with only showing Chad face and you will get many likes while you can use a perfect tall muscular body and you will get this
View attachment 543738

Masculinity is height, body frame.
Masculinity is more important for the man in his relation with other men than women because masculinity protects you from bullying, it makes you dominant in social circles etc
I agree with you but masculine faces are attractive to females, of course entire appearance of a guy matter. Its like men will consider a girl with young feminine face the most beautiful but wide hips with round firm ass and slim waist will make him go crazy.

I think because women are soft creatures so you need something that reminds them of their feminine nature to turn them on. Whites have soft facial features, colored eyes and hair make it more feminine unlike dark hair and eyes look more masculine. The bones aren't masculine trait, they just make good facial geometry that whites tend to have.
The saying that women love masculine features is giga cope. If so, women would be attracted to ogres.

Because they can't compete with good looking tall guys
So basically, they want someone who looks soft and less masculine, with masculine body so he can protect her, that's what i think

Just like, men like feminine childish face but mature body on foids

Right?

Most women are fucking ugly, so ugliness is not even a big deal if you are tall AND NT.
Now tall and non-NT AND ugly would be hard of course. Same with manlet, handsome non-nt. NT is basically required everywhere.

I would phrase it differently: Face is just a bonus to NT, don't fucking overestimate it lmao. There is only so much face to go around. Like I said most women are ugly, you got face? Great, but if not it's not the end of the world. Tall ugly dudes still can EASILY ascend.
NT is the product of looks
If you are tall, you will play the role of NT so easily because you get dominance.
If you are good looking, you will be extroverted welcomed everywhere, people will love to look at your face, talk and listen to you, they will be fooled by the halo effect of your face so you get more confident and behave NT.
If you are short + ugly and try to be NT, you will end looking like a clown , creep, annoying, azzhole etc

So basically, they want someone who looks soft and less masculine, with masculine body so he can protect her, that's what i think

Just like, men like feminine childish face but mature body on foids

Right?
Yes exactly

The proof is Chris Hemsworth

His face is so feminine

but he has perfect height + body frame = masculine body

I agree with you but masculine faces are attractive to females, of course entire appearance of a guy matter. Its like men will consider a girl with young feminine face the most beautiful but wide hips with round firm ass and slim waist will make him go crazy.
If masculine faces are attractive to females, they would be attracted to niggeers and curries because they have the most masculine faces in the world. If you mean by masculine faces = good bones, i think bones aren't masculine traits, they just make attractive facial geometry because even women can have good facial bones like squared jawline.

Yes. Men care more about what is down the neck ( female body ) the woman can have just an average face but still turn the man crazy because she has feminine body ( big tits and butt ). women with flat tits and ass aren't feminine.

Last edited:
Its about the face, nobody feels attraction towards a dick or a pussy, its the face. the height and other traits are added bonus

That's what I think too, but one question bothers me

How would you explain the strong jawline thing?
The strong jawline only makes a good geometry of your face so it looks attractive like a piece of art.
The strong jawline isn't a masculine trait because even women can have a strong jawline.

Height correlates into TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars a year
Because men today gauge their self worth on the basis of what women think about them. Taller = better is held true in the business world only because of this

Masculine traits are attractive traits though.

Wtf mega cope, body is a huge part of attractiveness as well.
Its about the face, nobody feels attraction towards a dick or a pussy, its the face. the height and other traits are added bonus
???? You don’t feel different levels of attraction depending on what the body of a femoid looks like?

Last edited:
Masculine traits are attractive traits though.
Masculine traits are complimented bonuses to the attractive face.
The face causes the attraction not the masculine traits.
Wtf mega cope, body is a huge part of attractiveness as well.

The body doesn't cause the attraction
The Face causes the attraction
The body is just a bonus to the attractive face
This is just reality not cope

Last edited:
Masculine traits are complimented bonuses to the attractive face.
The face causes the attraction not the masculine traits.

The body doesn't cause the attraction
The Face causes the attraction
The body is just a bonus to the attractive face
This is just reality not cope
View attachment 544388
Now post the ones where they ask height. Or swipe left cause the guy wrote 5’6” in his bio. It is weird though to not post face on OLD. Ofcourse everyone would ask for it

Now post the ones where they ask height. Or swipe left cause the guy wrote 5’6” in his bio. It is weird though to not post face on OLD. Ofcourse everyone would ask for it
Height comes after face
If women ask about your height that means your face passed the test
Women ask about face then height/ body frame ( muscles ) then money and status ( what do you do for living ).
Women also can be less picky for the rest if the face is very handsome.

Last edited: