Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height > hygiene

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

EDIT: not sure if this makes a difference but he is 7ft tall and more heavy set but still handsome as heck. We are 22.

Showercopers on suicide watch :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Foids are grateful for getting stis from shit encrusted Chad

I hate women and tall fags so goddamn much:feelsseriously:

She have fallen for his heightnality

FACE > HEIGHT TARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Water is wet. It's contrary to what a lot of tallcels think but I had a colleague with missing and rotting teeth and a unibrow that still got hookups because he was 6 ft. Dude was ugly

@ShowerTaker
@Shower_Taker
@ManletShowerTaker

Thoughts?
Guy has to shower more often in order to get the girl. He's only 7-feet tall and everybody knows women are requiring at least 10-feet tall nowadays. As you grow 2 inches after every shower, he needs to start now or his girl will ditch him for an actual shower taker like me. :chad:

Looksmaxxing can make you chad, only if you have potential. Guys who have potential to be chad are only %10 of world population. Looksmaxxing and hygiene is cope. Hygiene is only good for your health. It will not make a foid attracted to you.

Foids prefer a smelly tall guy to a showermaxxed manlet

It's over

@ShowerTaker
@Shower_Taker
@ManletShowerTaker

Thoughts?

@ShowerTaker
@Shower_Taker
:feelskek:

I mean it’s kinda obvious, isn’t it? I’ve never heard a woman say/type/whatever that hygiene is a deal breaker. They care about height a lot imo but they just don’t say it out loud.

…also to anyone reading this thinking about joining with a “shower” username, may I suggest something more original? Like NoScope69OnUrMum or some shit?

Being Chad>Hygiene

The Halo effect is so big, that you can smell like literal dog shit and still get women (They'll associate the smell with manliness and shit).

it'd be truly depressing if it wasn't a larp
Have you not seen all these roasties posting about their boyfriends who don't brush their teeth or don't wash their ass? :feelshaha:

Have you not seen all these roasties posting about their boyfriends who don't brush their teeth or don't wash their ass? :feelshaha:
I've actually seen one in HS. Was unfortunate enough to share the same bunk bed with chad. Dude never showers and would rather use perfume to cover his terrible smell (didn't actually work). I had to use plenty of bug spray to cover his BO (which would not have even existed if he just decided to shower once a week thanks to rice gene) so I could fall asleep.

Had two gfs in HS and had plenty in college according to whatever he posted on his wechat. What a fucking joke:feelsrope:

@ShowerTaker
@Shower_Taker
@ManletShowerTaker

Thoughts?
Water is wet, Foids would eat a tallfag's asshole out before giving the time of day to a gl manlet