Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Height has nothing to do with it (my opinion)

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
I am a 6'0'' 20 year old virgin. My social anxiety and ugly looking face are what makes me an incel. My uncle is 5'4'' and yet he has literally had thousands of girlfriends that I could only dream of getting with. He is a short Chad. I don't see how being short is what causes inceldom.

Height has more to do with your interactions with other males (which influences your success with women). But it's not the end all be all.

lol i am an ugly 6'0 20 yr old as well. never held a girls hand other than maybe in primary school when we were forced to hold hands with a partner on the way to after school club.

Heightpill is overrated, not heavily but still

It's always like this lmao

"Height doesn't matter" - 6'+ guy

6 isn't considered tall by most femoids, i'm 6 too. But the advantage of height start from 6ft1 or 6ft2.

Between 510 and 6ft you are just not handicaped, but it won't advantage you with foids.

But i agree that what matters the most is face, as long as you have the average height for males in your country

Height has more to do with your interactions with other males (which influences your success with women). But it's not the end all be all.
how that influence success with foids? A lot of them don't even really know about your interactions with other men

6 isn't considered tall by most femoids, i'm 6 too. But the advantage of heights start from 6ft1 or 6ft2.

Can confirm, 6 foot isn’t impressive nowadays

It's always like this lmao

"Height doesn't matter" - 6'+ guy
yeah and im still an incel. My uncle is 5'4'' and getting laid constantly

Shut the fuck up.

hypergamy wasnt as bad when your uncle was younger

how that influence success with foids? A lot of them don't even really know about your interactions with other men
Social dominance. She'll see the tall guy dominating the other guys, indicating high social status. But let's be real, most guys with good faces are also tall.

Height matters if you are a manlet under 175cm , i am 166cm and people see me as a child !!! They don't respect me because of my height, and i can't even get some jobs. Height matters a lot for incels.

Cherrypicking.
Well im above average height and still can't get laid. He's far below average and always getting laid. It's just an example of why height doesn't really matter. You can find tons of short guys who get laid a lot

Well im above average height and still can't get laid. He's far below average and always getting laid. It's just an example of why height doesn't really matter. You can find tons of short guys who get laid a lot
Stroheim first 1

Height matters if you are a manlet under 175cm , i am 166cm and people see me as a child !!! They don't respect me because of my height, and i can't even get some jobs. Height matters a lot for incels.
tell that to my uncle

6'3 still crap. Girls told me I am normal, not tall. In other countries terms this would probably be 6'1.

Social dominance. She'll see the tall guy dominating the other guys, indicating high social status. But let's be real, most guys with good faces are also tall.
maybe with some foids, but I think a lot more care about face, muscles, money, and alpha male personality
Well tbh, i wish i was your uncle bro, i am a manlet and ugly. I can't live his life.....
Maybe try looksmaxing or gymcelling?

Height is a bonus.

"He's super good-looking, has status and on top of that he's 6'2, teehee" - typical modern foid talk.

"He is ugly as sin with a recessed chin, fucked up skin, balding and some minor deformities, but he's 6'2, so he's hot anyway" - no foid ever.

Height is a bonus.

"He's super good-looking, has status and on top of that he's 6'2, teehee" - typical modern foid talk.

"He is ugly as sin with a recessed chin, fucked up skin, balding and some minor deformities, but he's 6'2, so he's hot anyway" - no foid ever.
Yeah if you have a short guy who is an incel, theres something else causing it like a shitty face or insecure beta male personality

Yeah if you have a short guy who is an incel, theres something else causing it like a shitty face or insecure beta male personality
Face trumps all. Being short AND having an introvert/socially awkward personality but having a good 7/10+ face is way better than being both tall and extrovert/NT but having a shitty face.

My height caused my social anxiety to get 10x worse, I'm 5'8.5 but I'm still the shortest out of 12 male cousins and 5 uncles plus my dad. My younger bro is the only one shorter than me and he's going to heightmog me soon.

If I was taller I would be much more confident.

I am a 6'0'' 20 year old virgin. My social anxiety and ugly looking face are what makes me an incel. My uncle is 5'4'' and yet he has literally had thousands of girlfriends that I could only dream of getting with. He is a short Chad. I don't see how being short is what causes inceldom.
Ok thanks for the info, gonna go and get laid like a warlord now

if you are 5 foots then you have it bad.But if you are 5'7 or 5'9 and hot,even a 6 foot girl will wanna fuck you.Not all 6 ft girls but a few will want to have sex.Is some kind of fantasy for them,to sleep with someone a little shorter.It turn them ON.
No kidding.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back