Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Height Frauding is very common

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Have you ever been height mogged by someone 10-20+ times, and then out of nowhere, the person is almost as the same height as you? This just happened to me, and I'm only 5'7. The individual in question seemed at least 6ft tall, but today he was barely taller than me. Im guessing he forgot to wear his shoelifts.

Im not imagining this. He went from being ------------------------------- taller, to being --- taller.

This is a commonly known fact. Men stupidly height fraud all the time.

Lots of people lie about their height. That's why there's brainlets claiming the average height is 6'0 or 6'1, they don't realize most of those guys are really 5'10.

Yeah, you’ll catch men faking their height, wearing fat ass air max shoes etc.

This is a commonly known fact. Men stupidly height fraud all the time.

My mom does it as well. Usually she is about my height at 5'7, but then out of nowhere, maybe once every few months, I'll suddenly be height-mogging her, shes like 20cm shorter than me, but some how is my height 90% of the time.
Lots of people lie about their height. That's why there's brainlets claiming the average height is 6'0 or 6'1, they don't realize most of those guys are really 5'10.

Im not even talking about people lying, im just talking about people appearing to be much taller than you many times over that your brain assumes they height mog you, then all of a sudden they some how shrunk down to near your height.

strong first post
when i was on the dating apps i put i was 6'0 knowing that i am 5'10. didn't help lol

strong first post
when i was on the dating apps i put i was 6'0 knowing that i am 5'10. didn't help lol
Which is what you gotta do if you want to have even an ounce of success on those joke dating apps. They're so used to men height frauding their perception of height is skewed at least a couple inches.

true, even tallfags fraud by claiming higher or wearing lifts. everyone’s peacocking themselves in a collapsing society, while desperately trying to make themselves feel powerful and important

Oh my god, I hate it when I see a guy that is CLEARLY massively tall, and he STILL wears massively elevated shoes, so he can be like 6'10. Seriously, is 6'5 /6'6 not enough for you? Really nigger? Come the fuck on

Oh my god, I hate it when I see a guy that is CLEARLY massively tall, and he STILL wears massively elevated shoes, so he can be like 6'10. Seriously, is 6'5 /6'6 not enough for you? Really nigger? Come the fuck on
Not sure if manlet confirmation bias but a lot of tallfags just turn out to be dicks. Like a lot of them just give off an aura of a superiority complex around less vertically endowed guys.

Pass me my timbs bro.
(Timberland boots)

foids fraud height more by wearing high heels

wearing 4 inch lifts sounds very uncomfortable tbh would be like walking on mini stilts

If you're able to do it and not get caught, then it's retarded not to.

Hell wrestlers in WWE are legit 6'3-6'4 yet still use lifts and fake stats to height fraud 3 inches higher, because why the fuck not?

If you get exposed then it's embarrasing, but you will likely have gotten further by then than if you didn't fraud at all.

So what should a shortcel do? Call them out on it?

Hell wrestlers in WWE are legit 6'3-6'4 yet still use lifts and fake stats to height fraud 3 inches higher, because why the fuck not?
Wrestlers today are manlets that consume soy

I had this happen to me, after a year of not seeing this tyrone lite acquaintance, he said he was 6ft and I was about up his neck. Last time I saw him we are almost the same height I think I stand around his ear level.

i once saw a short ugly manlet wear those tall shoes. it looked like high heels. i felt bad for him. he was trying to attract this ugly foid, and failed.

I do it unintentionally, I bought a pair of shoes for work, just comfy spots goy brand ones. Turns out I am over an inch taller wearing them because of the foam heel.

Even normal shoes can fraud your height by an inch depending on what heel they have - that is without bothering with lifts or shoes with extra heel.

I wish I could easily fraud my height

i dont but hive minds will

Work boots have like a 2" heel. I don't think people would consciously think you are frauding, because they are obviously work boots.