Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill height >>>>>>>> frame

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-

vegan gains at 6'2 brutally mogs the fuck out of lex fitness at 5'10.

look at this wrists. also proof that you can still build a shitton of muscle with a small frame

Mulatto guy is pretty ugly tbh. He has the perfect male height but I honestly doubt it's doing much good to him with that face.

He might get some pussy and be considered a normie perhaps, but he's not higher than that at all.

His arm insertions are great but everything else is lacking. No chest, pencil neck, wimp skull, etc.

Vegan gains doesnt have a bad frame, his frame is good but his height makes him look like a lanket

Vegan gains has both good frame and good height.. Here's a true example of bad frame
AZebk9H

Vegan gains doesnt have a bad frame, his frame is good but his height makes him look like a lanket

look at his wrists, they're tiny af. when he is sitting down its very noticable how small they are so it cant be the illusion of height.
Vegan gains has both good frame and good height.. Here's a true example of bad frame
View attachment 24190

that guy probably has bigger wrists than richard

Height is the number 1 thing girls look for tbh tbh

Vegan gains just looks like a lanky twat in that first pic. Nothing alpha about him or his posture. I hope you don't unironically enjoy his content

Vegan gains just looks like a lanky twat in that first pic. Nothing alpha about him or his posture. I hope you don't unironically enjoy his content

yet he still dominates that man socially and on a subconscious level due to his stature.