Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Height+Frame > Face

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
When you are large, everything looks better on you

CASE 1:

Stacy: "Wow that tall guy has cute face"
Tracy: "Yeah, asian has ugly face"

CASE 2:

Stacy "Chang is cute af, Ben looks like a kid"
Tracy: "Who is Ben? The short kid? He creepy AF. Chang is funny and smart af, boyfriend goals."

Last edited:
Does anyone even deny this anymore?

tallcels are fakecels
FB5F9D2A 05EE 425F 874C C5175FD9C6A0

I guess you are the guy next to the lady on the left.

High educated 5ft9 normie cope thread.

Face beats height mate stop using that as a sort of cope. Tell that to Marcello Alvarez the 5'7 slayer

I guess you are the guy next to the lady on the left.

High educated 5ft9 normie cope thread.
Not me. The picture is very well known in the PSL community

Cope. Face > everything else.

Wholly fuck the jbw mogs the Asian regardless

Just be white and wide theory

X9bPH0f.jpg

giphy.gif

im weak af rn

Face > height for all girls who are shorter than you.

Just be white and wide theory

X9bPH0f.jpg
All women would pick the tall guy here, even if his frame and face are far worse.
Height is always number one.

All women would pick the tall guy here, even if his frame and face are far worse.
Height is always number one.
Cope. The asian looks like shit. Height is useless if you have a shit frame hence all the tallcels here

Low-IQ cope.
All 3 have <=6/10 faces- it doesn't even enter the equation at these levels.

F̨̓͏͕ ͚͇̪͈̣̼̿͌̏̃ͬ̈́̂̊Ą͉̭̯͙̝͂͒́͊ ̰͍͕͉̝̘̋̾ͫĈ̵̨̝̅ͩͭ̑͛ ̿̏̉͛̾̑̉ͦ͏̢̪̙͚̥Ḙ̞̙̫͎̲̩̦ͦ̊̑ͬ͡ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything

Low-IQ cope.
All 3 have <=6/10 faces- it doesn't even enter the equation at these levels.

F̨̓͏͕ ͚͇̪͈̣̼̿͌̏̃ͬ̈́̂̊Ą͉̭̯͙̝͂͒́͊ ̰͍͕͉̝̘̋̾ͫĈ̵̨̝̅ͩͭ̑͛ ̿̏̉͛̾̑̉ͦ͏̢̪̙͚̥Ḙ̞̙̫͎̲̩̦ͦ̊̑ͬ͡ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything

Are you kidding me

I'm a 5'8 guy with a subhuman frame

It never began tbh

Are you kidding me
No. Face is everything. Put a 9/10 face on a scrawny guy- he slays (just look at all the boy bands sloots cream themselves about). Put a 3/10 face on a 6'3 ottermode body- a faggot gymcel.

Face > frame + height

Though it doesn’t matter, since I’m roughly 170 cm.

Explain all the tallcels here then

Whenever I see girls, they are usually with guys way taller than them, so I think this is true.

Frame and height are the most important. It's over for pipsqueakcels

No. Face is everything. Put a 9/10 face on a scrawny guy- he slays (just look at all the boy bands sloots cream themselves about). Put a 3/10 face on a 6'3 ottermode body- a faggot gymcel.
What is status?

Extremely low IQ thread.
>provide example of tall and good-framed guy with ok face
>"see, face doesn't matter! It's all about height and frame!"

I'm 6'1, decent frame and have approached between 500 and 1000 foids in my life with decent NT PUA skills. Not a single laid, not a single remotely sexual act such as a blowjob or something. Because I have a 3/10 face.

Blackops incel wouldn't get shit even if he were something like 6'4 with a good frame.

Face > height > frame/race.

>provide example of tall and good-framed guy with ok face
>"see, face doesn't matter! It's all about height and frame!"

I'm 6'1, decent frame and have approached between 500 and 1000 foids in my life with decent NT PUA skills. Not a single laid, not a single remotely sexual act such as a blowjob or something. Because I have a 3/10 face.
Disclaimer. Don't be exceptionally ugly

Cope. Face > everything else.
Legit, but even if you have face like 8-7/10, with height somewhere around 5'6 and wrist size 16 cm it's over. You must have legit 10-9/10 face, if you're poor framed and short combined.

That is complete bullshit. I am 6'3" and have a large frame. I still get jackshit...

and that is the key point you missed in your statement sir.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back